Download - All locations (torrent)

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Abriel Nei, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Banger

Banger Registered

not at the moment.

2. martymoose

martymoose Registered

Didnt ISI make a version of Shanghai and Nurburgring for RF1, its been a while since I raced it but I thought they did.

3. narcolepsy

narcolepsy Registered

Spadge, I'm not all that familiar with torrents but read that uk isps are blocking some of the biggest trackers. Could this be related as I have the same problem?

4. martymoose

martymoose Registered

I have managed to dl 13.9% 913.21MB but that's as far as it goes, this is good in theory but if nobody is sharing the full torrent its kind of pointless. Of the parts that have downloaded not a single track is 100% done I will keep it running for a bit so others can at least get what I have but it doesn't look like its possible to get the full package.

5. canastos

canastos Registered

I'm sharing now, just closed torrent client for my onlice racing last night and forgot to open it again :p; probably you will notice it in a while

byyyyyyye

6. Spadge

Spadge Registered

It's not that. There is no tracker specified in the torrent itself. Usually, Abriel uses openbittorrent.com, and my previous version of the torrent gets peers from there just fine. This latest version has no tracker specified at all, and there's no way I am opening up DHT.

7. rene-xmg

rene-xmg Registered

there are 2 versions of china available already... but with poor quality.

8. Eaglerapids

Eaglerapids Registered

Something is going on with my torrent, also. It's uploading very slow and it's not downloading at all.

9. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Please remove Spa 2011 0.86 from any future torrents spread using our forum. Thank you. :)

10. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I stopped using this torrent a long time ago. Too many of these tracks are of such low quality, it's just not worth it to support this effort anymore. There should be a bare minimum level of quality that is acceptable. Not an aesthetic or preferential standard- not based on taste. If it doesn't have RealRoad, it should not be in the torrent. Maybe also if it doesn't have AI it should not be in the torrent. If the track can't have its own thread here at the ISI forums (A friend and I call this the Hammer Test. If ISI says "you can't touch this" then it fails the Hammer Test) it shouldn't be included either.

Standards.

11. martymoose

martymoose Registered

The only reason I am downloading it is that I tried to go online the other day as I have just mostly been driving offline. Though I though I had all tracks most places I wanted to join I was missing tracks for due to different version numbers and all. SO I figured as I just upgraded my connection to a high speed unlimited download plan Id get the torrent to make sure I have them all. Looking through all the server lists I was missing at least one track on every public server so I couldnt find anywhere to race that had any people on it already.

As there are quite a few tracks in the torrent that will likely need to be removed as not approved by ISI maybe we should have a track list of only approved tracks and the torrent can be used with these and linked to from this site. Im sure there are other places where a torrent for all tracks even the questionable ones can be linked to. ;)

12. martymoose

martymoose Registered

Just to update my progress with the torrent for anyone that may care lol.

After about 24hrs I have got 4.83GB or 75.4%

Most tracks are partially downloaded or finished but a few have got 0% still and these are.
    croft 1.0
    longbeach 0.95
    3 millas 1.11
    2012 Morgan Park wip
    Barbagello v0.3 ;)
    ISR circuit 1.01
    Dunsfold Park b090b
    Jack Arute

I didnt link the torrent to my packages folder and so I have a few of those tracks already and they are easy enough to get so so its no big deal but just thought Id mention the health of the Torrent package as it is atm.

13. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Added one updated track and removed Spa from torrent - updated torrents, links in first post!

Last update: 2013-04-18
    Added: 3 Millas v1.13
    REMOVED: Spa-Francorchamps 2011

Sorry about the trackers issue (when creating torrent it seems if one tracker is not valid then it deletes all trackers). Now removed two invalid trackers so it should be ok.

14. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Thanks.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

15. Eaglerapids

Eaglerapids Registered

Working good for me, now, ty.
    I want to say thanks, again, to Abriel for staying on top of this. Maybe some of these tracks aren't the greatest quality yet but at least we have some different tracks. I'd rather have this than one or two incredible looking tracks. At least there is a choice.

16. Spadge

Spadge Registered

Yep - that works!

17. CFS_EAGLE

CFS_EAGLE Registered

Hi
    Just curious why did you remove Spa-Francorchamps 2011 ?

CFS_EAGLE

PS
    Thank you for all you are doing to help everyone up to date!

18. tjc

tjc Registered

I guess it was an illegal Eagle...?

(No pun intended :p)

19. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

20. Thomas

Thomas Registered

U are absolutely right about standards, but thinking of that many many vmods out there. A lot of tracks, u dont even want to drive on, are needed to download the vmod...

I'll keep seeding on my server with 100mbit upstream.

Keep up the great work Abriel! THX