Dirt - Timescale

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Golly, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Golly

Golly Registered

ISI care to reply to a dirt modding groups request on what is happening please. Considering this beta is for mod groups...how can u not reply to our request. Our modding details are listed under my avatar if u doubt us for some reason. Poor form I say. Look how many views on this topic for the concern by the public for the dirt future of rf2

2. Deci=EWE=

Deci=EWE= Registered

I say we do quit modding for this, and just port the mod over to something that works and has support

3. Golly

Golly Registered

Well there we go...got our dirt answer in our wip thread. One or two years maybe...done when its
    Done ni hint if what features...nothing..done when its done.
    By then...... Who knows... Not happy with the shrug reaponse

4. Shane

Shane Registered

Where is the WIP thread they responded too?

5. Shane

Shane Registered

Found it.

"There's been plenty of information about dirt, as much as can be. I've answered on Twitter, on Facebook and in the forums many times.

MarcG sums up the position pretty well, don't expect anything this year, and maybe don't expect it next year. Expect it when it's done. We are working on what we're working on now, and have vast plans for changeable dirt surfaces for both oval racing and off road. But again, don't expect it until it's done.

How this will help you, I have no idea. But this is the information you are asking for that you can get."

Interesting response. Oh well, time to move on.

6. Golly

Golly Registered

7. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Hey guys...move on to where exactly??

Not trying to be a smart ass here, genuilly interested to where you would take your dirt mod too?

I might not play around in the dirt much, but it is good for a buzz from time to time.

8. Shane

Shane Registered

My move on comment is meaning move on from from rF2 and back to rF1 (or wherever it is you race) as that is where the dirt mods are and will more than likely stay for a while (not a modder so I'm just guessing). I have no association with what Golly is doing. I doubt rF2 will ever support dirt and that's cool, other pavement stuff will come up to be done first (IMO). I get it. There was just a little hope there. I'm not bashing ISI for their decision not to work on it (right now or ever). Just the way it goes. I'm sure the modders will get some dirt stuff going for rF2 someday.

9. Golly

Golly Registered

Dont recall myself saying this for AC, we will mod, dirt was not mentioned.