HQ V8 Ute's by EWE **WIP**

Discussion in 'Series' started by Golly, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golly

Golly Registered

[​IMG]

We present the HQ Ute V8 Racing ***WIP*** for RF2

Holden's awesome utility tuned and designed for close circuit racing, with the HDT Statesman Magnum 5.0ltr 308 engine and ole fashion 4 speed box. Some of the finest skins to come your way in this instalment and we are looking at bringing to RF2 some Aussie Race tracks as well.

EWE are recruiting for this mod.

We currently have positions open for the following artists to join our mod team, so get on board and strap yourself down for the RF2 ride!

1: 3DS Max or Lightwave modelers (Cars & Tracks)
    2: Texture Artists
    3: Sound Experts

Drop into the EWE forums www.eastwestextreme.com and contact the following staff if you have any questions. We will try and keep you up to date as much as possible as we progress.

DECI=EWE= for 3DS Max or Lightwave modelers

or

ESP=EWE & Golly=EWE= for Textures and Sounds

Ladies and Gentleman... Start your engines...

1 person likes this.
  2. ozleem

ozleem Registered

sweet can't wait to try this out

3. ROON

ROON Registered

Wicked. Can't wait for this!

4. Golly

Golly Registered

Yes lads, we are hoping for a great mod with this effort with our lessons learned in RF1. Now its up to all us Dirt Fans to urge ISI to give us a teaser to see that they are working on dirt... as this puppy above is a tarmac V8 ute series... but it can be easily converted to a Performance 2WD beasty that currently races in the AORC series in Australia... Woot!!! so yeah ISI... dirt tease please! haha..

We are very keen for people who have the talent to join our group as we have a model or two that is in hiding looking for some keen and eager modders wishing to join a group like ours and add their spin to the mod.

Speak soon on any updates we can throw your way...

Golly=EWE=

5. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

6. BigDuke6

BigDuke6 Registered

Looking good Golly, I'm sure you guys will do a top job, looking forward to giving it a blast, even if it is a Holden :p

7. call-911

call-911 Registered

Cool!!! Although I have to admin that I'm looking forward more to that buggy in your avatar to showing up in rF2! :cool:

8. ESP=EWE=

ESP=EWE= Registered

The buggy will not be making an appearance anytime soon...ISI have given us dirt fans nothing to go for and no clues as to where its going with the dirt world....

We would have loved nothing better than to make a dirt mod for rf2 but we get no love from the devs :(

9. Golly

Golly Registered

Hear hear on that...no love at all haha... Mind u we have projects in the background in anticipation of some dirt hints when they eventually show up...but thats on hold until then

Cheers Dukester, cheers for the Rep :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
  10. Golly

Golly Registered

Threw some paint on it for a quick UV test :)

[​IMG]

11. ROON

ROON Registered

Badass. :)

12. Tobi Coats

Tobi Coats Registered

What tracks are You looking at

13. Golly

Golly Registered

At this stage a surprise. Once ISI make up their mind with what modders can create for then the details will come out...put it this way...this vehicle is being made with 3 sets of physics... ;-)

14. Tobi Coats

Tobi Coats Registered

I ask because I maybe able to lend my services with tracks

15. Golly

Golly Registered

Pop over to our forums bud at www.eastwestextreme.com and pm deci me or esp buddy and we can talk turkey. We have add up with some details as we are recruiting. Cheers

GOLLY

16. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

This looks very, very nice :) There is never enough REAL cars.

17. Golly

Golly Registered

This is the um.... the offroad version... A plan.. but its totally up to ISI.
    Our previous mod got inside the top 10 in Top Sim Car voted by SRT, so you can imagine why we are itching to get the news on the dirt side from ISI, but nothing to my request in nearly 2 weeks.
    The previous buggies are not appearing in RF2, new more chunkier and sexier buggies are planned for RF2.

Goto 2.45 on the vid for the review.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
  18. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Bit confused.........

19. Golly

Golly Registered

Our groups fustration over no information from ISI on the dirt aspect. In vein we are throwing up some diirt stuff in a hope that ISI give us dirt modding groups some info. Good thing is we can mod for tarmac fairies as well lmao(love nascar mind u ll)! But as a group we are getting to the point if why should we bother as we are not even being catered for with a decent reply to our civil questions and its now turning out to show ISIs arrogance and disregard for the nin tarmac groups with not even a slither of info to help us out in our so called beta for modding groups. Crap on...certain modding groups more like it. And face it rf2 is nice...but without full kniwlesge of its capabilities its a polished rf1 or even GTR2 with the weather.

20. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Well I am only a simmer and imho I think rF2 is good enough as is fix a few bugs.

No sim has ever been perfect, far from it.
    Sure people can point out why GTR2 etc is better and I can point out its past its use by date.

rF2 is 200% better feel as a beta so whats it going to be like after modders have done the physics for their mods after Gold. Tracks look Fantastic, Queensland and Lakeside will be great ...oh my F3 :)

I will take the good with the bad.

So whatever you can do will be a bonus for mine. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.