Career

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by willpinataman, Jul 29, 2012.

1. willpinataman

willpinataman Registered

Will this game feature a career mode?
    For example a ladder like structure where you being in rtrainer and move up through formula 2, formula renault to formula ISI.
    Then other for different classes like meganes.
    As well as a tool to make our own like ctdp championship manager for RF1 so we can have mod careers too.
    I know Project C.A.R.S are planning something like this without the player creating ones I assume though.

I think this would be a really good thing to make the single player experience better.

2. tdred

tdred Registered

3. kkacper

kkacper Registered

Gefinitely a good idea, I'd say it should be only a side thing though, you could have just a button to go to career menu, but I would not like it to interfere with practicing for online races, that the servers may be down for or you just don't want to cause dangerous situations, on any track at any time. But definitely something like this would be cool if it was easy to change from career and to career and things in career would only affect things in the career menu and not elsewhere :) (Hmm, there is a bit much of the word 'career' in this sentece but I can't be bothered to rephrase it :p )

4. willpinataman

willpinataman Registered

Yeah totally know what you mean definitely not force it I just think it would be a great option to have :D

5. kkacper

kkacper Registered

Yup, I would love this for some evenings I've no racing on and am kind of bored as can't find servers with cars I want. This would be great to experience how the drivers come from karting even to something like Formula ISI or GT comming through different classes like clio racing through GT's to even maybe some prototype :)

6. isamu

isamu Registered

Plus WON!!! Can't wait to read about what they're planning to do with career mode.