Force AI pitstops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrokkelPiloot, Jul 15, 2012.

1. BrokkelPiloot

BrokkelPiloot Registered

Currently there are no options for mandatory pit stops in the game. This kind of ruins the offline experience because it lacks the strategy. I did a 30 lap race on Botniaring with the new Clio's (which are great by the way!) and the AI did no pit stop. Is there any tire wear implemented right now? Because I don't really notice loss of grip after some very aggressive driving.
    Finally, do you guys also have an incomplete tire status indication (screenshot)?
    View attachment 3168

Cheers!

Thijs

2. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Not sure about tyre wear existing but how about turn on accelerated fuel consumption by like 5x? that'll get them pitting in :)

3. demik

demik Registered

Got the incomplete tire status indication here too. It's random, sometimes it's ok, sometimes it isn't :/

I saw somewhere it's a "known" issue.

4. BrokkelPiloot

BrokkelPiloot Registered

True, but I like to do longer races and I'm not a fan off accelerated simulation. I would have to do multiple stops and the balance of the car would change unnaturally. I did not come up with your idea myself, so thanks for the suggestion :)

5. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Fair enough, I sometimes forget how hardcore this crowd really are ;) I guess we will have to wait until maybe gold release for all our wishes to come true.

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

This