I can't find games online / no games found

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Valerio Magura, Jul 10, 2012.

1. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

This is the situation unfortunately, but what Ive found, if you enter a server and have some patience, people are joining sometimes quickly.
    The magic number is two people. More than that and number of people some times multiply.
    Key thing imho, is when you have enough people for a race, i.e. five people or more, finish practise and go to quali and soon into race.
    another key thing is having short races, cause its hard to wait much time if you make a mistake at start.

All in all, there are a lot of people wanting to race but are intimidated by the empty look of servers.

2. ~IsR~sirBodo

~IsR~sirBodo Registered

All was good and suddenly I can't find servers in the list - NO GAMES AVAILABLE
    It happens before, but only for short time. Now its 4 days since I played rFactor2 last time :(
    Reinstall don't work, firefox is ok...Still I think is something with internet connection, but I'm not skilled with that :p
    I send two e-mails to support center and both times they said to me: "check forum". lol

So here I am :D:cool: Can anybody HELP ?

3. Cleverleyson

Cleverleyson Registered

4. ~IsR~sirBodo

~IsR~sirBodo Registered

Henry Hudson posted something interesting here - http://cmsracing.com/champion/forum...lk-10/my-online-server-list-game-empty-15657/