reactivate rFactor 2 after refund

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PieterN, Jun 27, 2012.

1. PieterN

PieterN Registered

Hi, a while ago i requested a refund and got it. Now i've decided that I really want to try rF2 again.
    How do I proceed ? I already installed build 90 and current mods, but i cant find an option to rebuy rF2 with
    the same emailadress etc that I used before

Thanks in advance for helping me. (when i start rF2 i get in the garage, but when i go to the track all is see is the revmeter and the rest is black ?!)

2. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

I'd love to know what happens here. I wonder if ISI has enough time on their hands they can do purchases, give refunds and do purchases all over again to the same person. This is interesting.

3. FlyinFinn2

FlyinFinn2 Registered

I did the same, got an refund 1 month ago, and bought it again 10 minutes ago, no problems. :D No more refunds.

4. Kalanur

Kalanur Registered

If you buy the game, you have the option to login with an existing account or create a new one. Just login with your old email and password combination and it will work.

5. Jameswesty

Jameswesty Registered

Its grate that you want to play the game again now , but at the same time if lots of people do this ISI are probably losing out on money due to transaction costs And the fact it takes man hours to deal with each time someone wants to cancel and reactivate.

This might not be the case And I'm sure your not being vindictive but its interesting non the less and something maybe worth considering.

When all is said and done I guess ISI are still getting a sale back they would have otherwise lost it.

Also why would you give up on RF2 so soon anyway :p These types of simulators / games typically last for 5+ years and take at least 18months to mature and get into the swing of things

6. PieterN

PieterN Registered

That's what I already tried today. But that didn't work. I'll retry later today and report back with the error-message(s) i'm getting.

About the whole refund and retry-business, I guess that's my own decision isn't it. I was really disappointed about the bugs and performance of the first release(s). At the time I just didn't have the patience to wait long enough........

What I found out today is that parts of my install (build 90) work. I can drive around at Mid Ohio in the rTrainer (dev-mode) for instance. I could also drive the BT20 @ Monaco. When wanted to drive at Monza, all I got was a black screen with the rev-meter, I could also drive the car, but obiviously I couldn't see where I was going.......