Plugin - Current Laptime

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Tokyo, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Tokyo

Tokyo Registered

Hi !

I'm building my own SLI using an arduino and a TM1638 Led module.
    I've been using the example plugin to get an access to the telemetry data, everything works fine. But i need a little help...
    The current lap time is not available, in the example plugin source, it says it become "last", what does it mean and how can i get to the current laptime data ?

Thanks for helping me !

Tokyo

2. Frank Geyer

Frank Geyer Registered

It means that as soon as the vehicle IN A TIMED LAP crosses start/finish the value of float mLastLapTime; becomes the current lap time ...

3. Tokyo

Tokyo Registered

Hi frank !

I think there is a misunderstanding , i want to know how to access to the time lap DURING A TIMED LAP...

4. Jase

Jase Registered

mElapsedTime - mLapStartET?

5. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

Tokyo, I have built the same module for iRacing. I have a thread on it here http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/6334-My-Arduino-dash

Where is it I can find the info and DLL for it to work here?

EDIT: I found the example plugin but it's in a language I'm not familiar with. C++ right?

I agree with Jase above, the part you need is info.mElapsedTime or info.mLapStartET.

I doubt I am going to be able to create something from scratch for this as I don't know the syntax or how to call anything. Shame, I want to, Badly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012