[Released] TrackMap 0.91beta for rFactor2

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by fazerbox, Jun 16, 2012.

1. canastos

canastos Registered

I'm not using this plugin but, may I suggest to try some ISI made circuit and see if this happens there?
    It could be a track related issue

byyyyyyyyye

2. Kaine

Kaine Registered

@fazerbox,
    Is there a way to show up the tire temps in >5° mid >5°out not in a color code,
    Instead with two lines: old style
    I dont know if anybody can remember, this used to be in GTR2 (may be rf1) superb
    I this way it is easy to interpretate how good the setup works at once because you just see the "delta"
    The problem in rf2 is that tire temps are surface related now (I know it is not finally implemented) but jump dramaticly
    As it is realistic it will work similar in the final impementation I assume

but with the graph with two lines you can see the " important delta" in mid out easy and properly

3. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

aby way ti use this mod and enb series together guys ?

4. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

I just started using this. Great job Fazer and thanks!!

Forgot to mention, great job on the manual too.

5. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

ps - the overlay issues can be fixed by going into trackmap settings in game (alt+spacebar) and altering the flicker settings , I think 0 put it behind everthing so that will fix the issue.

Fazerbox hasnt got back to me to allow the upload of my files ... I can upload these as an addon if anyone is interested ? still all credit to fazerbox , the only work of mine is the helmet cam and overlay settings. Cheers , Tim.

6. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

7. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

I believe I figured it out. I was running server and offline at the same time. Not sure why this causes it but I was able to isolate it as the problem.

8. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

great job :) thanks for the update :) hopefully fazerbox will see this , cheers , Tim.

9. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Thanks, WT.

Fazerbox, FYI Still seeing some shifting between rotating and fixed on Nordschleif but not as bad as before when I was running offline and online simultaneously. If you are interested, I will see if I can detect any patterns or inconsistencies that may help with troubleshooting...

10. gaslipstick

gaslipstick Registered

So i just downloaded and installed this and went to setup it on singleplayer and it keeps crashing(rfactor2.exe not responding) after about 2min. Anyone has any ideas what to do?

11. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Does this works with latest build 125? I've tried it and RF2 keeps crashing when game launches..

12. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

You guys might not have it installed properly. It works fine for me. I'm on build 125

13. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Just downloaded and test it, and I absolutely LOVE IT! Great job! :D

14. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

glad you like it :) even better when you can edit the photoshope files - the worlds your oyster lol ;) as for the not working - are the files in the correct location - please post specs / file structure and ill try my best to help :) cheers , Tim.

15. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Really like this plugin. But one thing that's bugging me: it only loads the configuration file after rF2 is launched. So if you have manually edit the config file while rF2 is running, then you need to quit rF2 first, and relaunch it.

It would be so much better if this plugin can reload config file whenever we go back to garage, or between session, or after exiting a track back to main menu. This way, editing config file manually would be so much fun. ;)

Keep it up, and thank you so much for making this plugin!

16. jerrymcc

jerrymcc Registered

Anything you change on screen is saved by saving the layout. Only things you manually edit in the trackconf.txt file would require a restart. Almost everything is editable onscreen. I don't think that's much of a problem.

Also, if it causes rF2 crash, probably the DirectX or runtimes aren't up to date.

17. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Changing directly on screen is only for turning on/off each object, right? I want to change object's position. Is it possible to do it on-screen as well?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
  18. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Yeah just move your mouse and object will move.

19. walshtimothy

walshtimothy Registered

its true , its pretty easy to move things and the good thing is you can have different or identical screens for different sessions ( ie in quali if you want the timings on screen all the time that can be done but off for race ) , it really is a cool app ;)

20. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I hosted a online game and the plugin screens flikered. They went constantly on and off. Plugin works fine offline and it has worked on some other servers that was not mine. What is the problem I am having?