F3 Fanatics

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by Bryan Birtwell, Jun 16, 2012.

1. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Could be the drivers testicles. In the 60's it took big balls to drive those cars. :eek:

2. tjc

tjc Registered

lol and...

Ouch!!!

:eek:

:D

3. Bryan Birtwell

Bryan Birtwell Registered

See page #1 of this thread for latest info!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
  4. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

hi bb I am trying to join fanatics again today with no luck click join mod and checks and says I am missing palm beach v1.1
    I cant find that anywhere I did install campfire and mirror fix but seem to be missing something I have installed every track on abriels list twice and still seem to have some issues........ yes I have issues lol...never would have guessed eh this is what mod manager looks like View attachment 4786 two tracks that have versions that i cant seem to install View attachment 4785 hope this makes sense and you can see these snips..... I have read and read for days and dont seem to be able to get it all but will keep trying thanks bk

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
  5. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

6. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

tks dj I will give that a try

7. Bryan Birtwell

8. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

yep have dload that one 4 times now rp files and no luck......next I think i need pro help///.....

9. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

10. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

@Chopslide I think you may have the same problem as this guy in this post http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/8086-Get-mod-missing-stuff.
    He ended up just reinstalling everything in the end. Maybe worth throwing a post in there if nothing helps. I do know I get the odd weird thing from time to time with my install.

11. Bryan Birtwell

Howdy Friends,

I'm pleased to announce that this nonsense is over... Thanks to DJCruicky and Tosch, I'm back to offering; one track per vMOD, all with MIRRORS!.

You no longer have to worry about having to download different mods to get the update to a mod, to get the update to a track that well... maybe you just don't want it... Just to be able to use a vMOD (nothing against those who do).

Just get THE track that the "F3 Fanatics! MIRRORS!" server is running, and you'll be good to go!

Hope this helped,

Bryan

BTW... If anyone would like to help me pay for this fine server, I rent from NRT, it would be appreciated very much...

I'm paying $45.00 USD per month for US to be able to have an extremely reliable server for all US
    F3 Fanatics to have fun on, and it's a little hard to justify this.

PM me if interested, and I'll give you my paypal address.

If the users of my server donated $2/month/each, it would be a little more than half paid for.

If anyone has a problem with me begging... Let me know and I'll edit this out. If iSi finds this inappropriate,
    they may edit it for me... LOL!

Thank you,

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
  12. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Hey man - I like that, good work. I will use it regularly. What about setting up an informal race team centred around the server? You would need a website and a volunteer or two, but that makes it a simpler and more straight forward way of getting you money (just a paypal link) and you might then get enough to upgrade, add services etc. There is not enough teams racing every day at the same rough time as us on rFactor2 mostly on F3's/openwheelers etc. I am sure Durge would be in etc. I would be in. Thoughts?

Durge and you should team up on the one server, make it semi-official. There are enough of us using the services to start a little gang. Cmon boys don the colours it is tribal driving time.

13. Bryan Birtwell

Howdy,

All the above would be great! I am open to suggestions!

I am also very open to teaming up with DD, get some sort of "league" going.

Bryan

14. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

I can not help you pay the rent Bryan, sorry, but what I can give you is a F3 FANATICS vmod loading screen for your vMods that you make.

Would you believe me if I said this would make your vMods 25 times smaller in size? 50KB's is size instead of 1.3 Meg :eek:
    Go give em a try, you got some work to do :D

DJC

View attachment 4800

15. Bryan Birtwell

DJC,

Thank you... Very gracious and generous of you.

I will start using them,

Bryan

16. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Well I am always around and I am willing to support something semi-formal including in a monthly payment etc.

17. FeedEmBeans

FeedEmBeans Registered

Jumped on Indy in the BT20 a couple times tonight. I'm new at this. The first time I had a great race with a guy. The second time I jumped in practice and two guys are chatting. I noticed some F-bombs and thought they were talking to each other. The all of a sudden I get a message that I'm banned?

Not sure what I did. Would love to know and race. If I did something wrong please let me know. I was simply driving by myself.

Cheers!

Jim

18. Bryan Birtwell

If you were driving BT-20s at Indy... You weren't on my server.

From how you described it, it sounds like DurgeDriven's server. He's been running that vMOD for a few days now.

I'll check my banned file later... If anyone is there, they will be un-banned at that time.

Bryan

bans.txt was empty... Wish I could help!

Well, I guess I can... come visit at "F3 Fanatics! MIRRORS!!!", you're welcome there!

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
  19. Bryan Birtwell

I'd like to thank those who have contributed to the 'cause'!

Come visit the server. Paying is not a prerequisite for racing there. If it should ever turn into a "league" then that could change. But for now, it's a place to come have fun running this little cars around the tracks!

Thanks again,

Bryan

PayPal address is finstuff@yahoo.com

20. tjc

tjc Registered

Don`t think Durge would ban anybody... must be a reason or simply a mistake if it was his server me thinks. :)