brianza don't appear in dedicated server

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Nicola Trivilino, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Nicola Trivilino

Nicola Trivilino Registered

i have installed the build 90, brianza, 1960's World Class Racing v1.1, i launch the dedicated server but i don't have the brianza in the track choice

2. Kalanur

Kalanur Registered

3. Gjon Camaj

Gjon Camaj Registered

Normally a track like Brianza would be including in that 60s race series. But in this case, we wanted to have people explore the option of adding separate components to a pre-existing race series.

The one I created is on the matchmaker right now, hopefully others will do this too and provide feedback.

4. Ahmad

Ahmad Registered

5. Bryan Birtwell

Bryan Birtwell Registered

What about guys like me... I rent a server from NRT that is open to the public. (F3 Fanatics)

I don't want to have to make a vMOD (not that I know how to make a vMOD, nor care to learn) and then try to deal with everyone that wants to join my server but can't.

Why can't the All cars & All tracks mod be used online?

I don't understand why if you have the car, have the track, why you can't just join the server... Seems to be how VROC and iGOR work for racing GPL.

Now I get to spend some more time on Team Speak with my friends at NRT to iron all this out again.

I believe ISI needs to spend less time on 'content' and get together with the folks that potentially will be renting out servers, to see what can be done about making it easier for guys like me that are just trying to provide a fun place to come and race to be able to get this stuff running. Like... Fix the CPU usage, so I can just have access to the GUI of the game!

This is actually turning into a job, and it's getting old.

Thanks for the read,

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  6. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Because you haven't updated 1960's series to 1.1

It show you right on the pic you took. That's why it's in red.

7. Ahmad

Ahmad Registered

It is updated, and apparently that's why I couldn't join. ISI1 has the update and ISI2 apparently doesn't.

8. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

You can use the Get Mod option, in the lobby, and download the GPC 1960 update 1.1 mod, then you can host with such mod, waiting for the All Tracks addon by third parts.

9. Bryan Birtwell

Bryan Birtwell Registered

Ok... I did a vMOD. F3 Fanatics. You can get it at the Mod Releases/Testing thread.

I know it works just fine because, the F3 Rookies server is already using it.

I would have liked you all to be able to get if from my server, but NRT can't/doesn't provide the option of being able to download anything from the server I'm renting.

But it still means that I had to upload it to NRTservers and get a hold of them on TS3 and ask them to install it for me.

Got what I wanted finished, and I'm grateful for that, but there should be a better way.

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  10. Nicola Trivilino

Nicola Trivilino Registered

the get mod option work perfectly :)