Build 90 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin Keets

Martin Keets Registered

I'm not a modder and am yet to play RF2 online so I can't offer feedback on that front but I'm liking the new build.

Very nicely done track, I dunno, seems obvious I guess but it really feels like Monza!
    I mean I know it's supposed to be and all but it really does... I think it's the trees... I don't know, I'm waffling but great job on the track anyway.
    Haven't tried the car yet.

Sim is coming along nicely. Thanks

2. Alan Frost

Alan Frost Registered

I'm still excited about the new car and track, but I have to stop using the Oval layout.

I have a Logitech G27, set to 100% in the Profiler, and the concrete banking is tearing the poor thing apart. I've turned the Car Specific FFB Mult down to 0.7 and it's still horrendous. It literally sounds like it's pulling itself apart.

3. sg333

sg333 Registered

After 30~ laps at Brianza with the Brabham, wow, both are superb.

I have a wierd issue after installing all of these updates:
    - in the track menu, some tracks have layouts that are shown twice. This is true for Portugal, Mills, Monaco, but not Spa (omitted ones i didnt check). Havent had a functional issue with this however, just an observation.

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I also have that tracks shown twice. I installed 85 to 90 update, and not from scratch. Maybe thats the reason.

5. mixer61

mixer61 Registered

torrents

Torrents are not actives,it'normal? (sorry for my english !)

6. ThoKa

ThoKa Guest

Having the double track entries also. Did a fresh install with the build 90 full installer.

7. zack

zack Registered

after the update the mirrors except the brabham dosent work and the drivermodels show me now his wireframe.

8. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

Take the Download (build 90) and add the .exe to the C:/Documents/rfactor2/Update folder then update it from the Update tab in the RF2 Launcher !! Very EASY!

9. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Did you install it via the component menu? It isn't in the rfmod file... It is a separate download and a separate install.

10. Hybrid

Hybrid Registered

Is it me or is the Concurent server update line gone in the Multiplayer ini file?

11. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

No that's not normal, but previously when people reported this, they needed to use a different torrent client.

12. GaryL

GaryL Registered

I done the 85-to-90 update and it worked all good and easy, i fired up offline and tested the GT1 Nissan at PBI and was happy to see even better smoother performance from 85, i then went and tried to join the server i have a race on later tonight and the loading bar went up about a quarter of the way and then froze, i hit esc a couple of times and rF2 shut down to desktop, now PBI wont load up in the same manner online or offline, i am assured the server has been updated and has people on just now.

13. lordpantsington

lordpantsington Registered

I grabbed the Brabham Challenge from Online Race>Get Mod. This was prior to Brianza release and the World Class Update. Now that I have those two components, Brabham Challenge will not install. If I go to Properties>Advanced Info it states that Brianza1966 is not installed. If I uncheck Show Mods Only, I can see that Brianza1966 is installed.

14. henri200

henri200 Registered

I totally support your idea, the same principal should be in the Car selector as well. rFactor 1 has about as large box as at the moment, and with over 50 tracks, it really is too small (it's even worse in car selector with mods like Historic GT&TC). Something like on ethone's picture in car and track selector would be great.

Also, does the update system work when not logged in into account? I placed the update installer into Updates folder and pressed "Query" in the Launcher, but it says that a online account and a valid license is needed. Have I missed anything?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  15. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Tim, I have the same problem; the historic open wheels and talent not installed and I do have Brianza and the 60's 1.1 installed. As a matter of fact, I have everything installed...... do you have any ideas?

Edit; don't bother, found it :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  16. F1 2004

F1 2004 Registered

+1 :(

17. TiTaN

TiTaN Registered

yes that's it! I see... that makes sense then!

18. smartin13

smartin13 Registered

were can i download Brianza HTTP Brianza HTTP?i have just mobil internet

19. elbo

elbo Registered

From the change log I gather nothing has been done about making RF2 play nice with nvidia sli configurations. Can anyone confirm this?

20. Hybrid

Hybrid Registered

Anybody? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.