Hole in texture at T3, Portugal

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Guy Moulton, May 25, 2012.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Bug Report
    International Formula Master
    Portugal

On the outside of turn 3 at Portugal I went in hard and crashed against the barrier and found a place where I fell through the dirt/grass texture. View attachment 2500

2. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp Track Team Staff Member

Thanks for reporting. Yeah, you're normally not supposed to reach that area :) . One could argue it needs an invisible wall, though I'm not a fan of those.

3. Avigrace

Avigrace Registered

Also at Portugal, one of the pit lane engineer shelters disappears every time I drive past it

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

that happens to me at Palm Beach just as I leave the Pit Paddock and face Pit Lane, they all disappear until I move a few feet forward and then the reappear.
    Happened in B69 as well.

5. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Wouldn't be much of a beta test if we drove only in the places we are supposed to! To me, half the fun is to launch a track offline and wreck the AI, drive the wrong way, go off roading and cause general mayhem and see what I can break :cool:

6. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Sounds like an auto insurance ad. I like the one about the raccoon.
    Anyway, the trackside stuff disappearing, I've noticed that in several builds.

I can't totally fault rF2 for that. I have noticed in the past (in Microsoft Flight Simulator) that with different graphics driver versions, some airport buildings would not show up correctly.