Forgot my password for rFactor2 Beta - Can't find where to retrieve it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnhedonicG, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnhedonicG

AnhedonicG Registered

Hello guys, unfortunately (well fortunately, upgraded PC :D) - I had to do a clean install of windows and did not taken down the password I saved for rfactor 2, when I load the game, I click reactivate but there is no option if you need your password resent etc, I brought a I life time membership on the 11th of January 2012 and paid through Paypal using the email address I have signed up to the forum with now, any help guys?

Thanks a lot in advanced.

2. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Under the Password field, in the reactivation panel, there is the "Forgot your password?" link. Put your email and click on it...:)

3. AnhedonicG

AnhedonicG Registered

Wow, how the eyes does decieveth thy self...

Thank you very much, didn't think to look closely at the grey text underneath - I'll put it down to stress of having an exam tomorrow!

4. McLowry

McLowry Registered

I don't have e-mail on my new gaming pc I'm recieving the email on my old machine and the code to reset my password. but it doesn't work when i use it on the new one ??

5. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

the mysteries of the computing world... Thats why i never do a fresh install ahah

6. CodeF1

CodeF1 Registered

I have the same problem now...for some reason it did not remember me and I cannot recall my password. There is no "Forget Password" link below the password field?

How to reset your password?

7. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

Another variation - it forgot me so I clicked "Forgot Password" (on the "Purchase" tab) and it says "Password has been sent" but despite trying several times and checking my junk folder I have received nothing. I know I have the right email address as if I use one of my others it says "Error: could not locate account".

8. Lecgx

Lecgx Registered

Same problem here. I have had long break of driving and now I can't login :(. Global error perhaps?

9. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

You've replied to a REALLY old thread here.

Seven, they are sending. Email me at my personal address which is -removed- and I will set your password to whatever you tell me to. Please tell me the email you think you purchased with.

Lecgx, doesn't sound like the same issue. He's not getting emails. What is your reason for not being able to login? It's saying wrong info? Email me also at the above email and I will check your info. Please send the email you think you purchased and should login with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.