isi please refund not

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fredclarisse, May 7, 2012.

1. jv27

jv27 Registered

Its definitely not the Greek forum...the server would be down. lol

2. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

this is offensive, but... lol

3. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

lol, i could make thousands of jokes about ur country, happens i respect all of them (countries) but seems lowlife exists in all, doesnt it jive.
    (Portuguese guy, u cannot forget 2004, can u. I dont blame u though, he he.)

P.S. lots of friends in Lisboa, Fernando, Ze, Manuel hope ure not offended :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
  4. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Feel free with your friends. I´ll give more amunition to fooling around. I´m brazilian. Portugal doesn´t worth anymore neither to make jokes.
    Think of me as a transvestite surrounded by monkeys, my internet is 56 kbps and since January I'm downloading RF2. I can not wait to play this game ... i hope my stolen IBM 286 PC can handle with htese awesome graphics i ocasionally see when rain stop and i can load an entire page. lol

5. jv27

jv27 Registered

please...get over it

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

But you're not paying for updates. You're paying for the product you'll have after the beta period.

With that said: If you don't like anything about the product during this period within your two months, even if it is the update frequency itself, get a refund.

There is no promise on update frequency. It really is quite a simple proposition and it's your decision to make.

7. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

ok, I pass...
    (love the country, anyway)

8. michael1

michael1 Banned

Why you want refund rf2 is great

[​IMG]

9. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

most positive comment ever LOL

10. Crankee Stroka

Crankee Stroka Registered

I came, I saw, I bought lifetime and I'm still coming :rolleyes:
    rF1 was how good? Still playin right?
    Even if ISI goes belly up or I die tomorrow..
    I'm fine with having forked the bucks for lifetime.
    Once I really get amongst it and after release... rFPro might be the go..
    I trust ISI,
    they've delivered again & again & again..
    Many questions remain unanswered? Sure..
    I believe in them/ISI.

11. navorsky

navorsky Registered

It seems to me, once in a week people in these forums reunite to argue about silly questions. Am i right? Is that a tradition?

12. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Yeah I don't think a lot of people understand the long game here. rF1 had very little content that is shipped with. Modders MADE rF1. rF2 will be the same. The content that comes with rF2 right now are only to test the game with during the beta. Next year I won't touch any of the stock content TBH because modded content will far eclipse it.

If anyone is curious about what modders will make for rF2- just looks at the 10's of thousands of rF1 mods and you will begin to understand. The content that will ship with rF2.... will be like taking a pee in the ocean.

13. 88mphTim

Well I wholeheartedly disagree. Not with what modders are capable of, but at your assumptions about how much content rFactor2 will have which comes from ISI. :)

14. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

So rF2 will not be like rF1- which had very little included content? rF2 is going to be more like other sims that come with a lot of their own content?

15. BasJon

BasJon Registered

I believe that also, having read various posts, also about stuff that will be released by ISI in 2013, I think there will be far more stock content from them aswell as good custom mods, so hopefully we are on a win win situation :)

16. 88mphTim

Not entirely. It's still based around the modding idea as rF1, but content (included) is what sells the software to new people (who don't know about modding).

17. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

So in other words, there will be some included content but with so much modding effort (like rF1 has had) The content that will ship with rF2.... will be like taking a pee in the ocean?

18. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered

whoa... is Tim saying they're going to be putting out a ton of content for rF2? Licensed Content? not to dog on the modder community, but surely we're not suggesting that we build better with ISI's engine than ISI does? I mean really? I don't think so. they built it and they know it backwards and forwards. if he's insinuating there will be large amount of ISI built content this is great news.

as for peeing in the ocean I would more relate it to pouring wine in the ocean or a fine cognac... because all they'll be doing is diluting the wine in a bunch of bland water. sure there is an island or two of fine mods out there in the oceans of them you describe. but to compare your work to that of ISI? as Patton said... Nuts.

1 person likes this.
  19. 88mphTim

It is a fairly common opinion it seems :)

20. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Agree 100% and you sir get some rep :)

I've been saying since the beginning that I think rF2's stock content is going to be the benchmark and modders will really have to step up their game to come even close.

I certainly didn't pre-order rF2 for the mods, present or future (no offense anyone). I bought rF2 for ISI's content.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012