isi please refund not

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fredclarisse, May 7, 2012.

1. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

If you really hope rF2 will be great, please, stop moaning and try to be constructive. If you can't, ask for a refund and quit.

Life is easy mate, especially when we're talking about games and fun (and a handful of bucks). :)

2. Alesi

Alesi Registered

we all trying to be constructive (look bugs report topic and topics with suggestions) - where is feedback? )) we all just writing, writing and nothing feedback from isi (we dont even know are they working on those bugs, stuffs else.. or they just working on their own plan without paying attention on our reports - no feedback at all). this is not good

3. D1Racer

D1Racer Registered

Really? Because I just unplugged my internet cable and started up rFactor2 and played single player just fine.

The world could end tomorrow, you gonna complain to God?

And we have already been told that our bug reports/wishlists etc ARE being looked at and taken into consideration.

We ALL would like to be able to read updates about what is happening, but moaning about it constantly like a spoiled little brat is not the way to go about it.

4. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

I've spent 2 minutes to take a look at your "constructive" feedback; ZERO (0).

You're moaning about everything since your first post...months BEFORE the first beta release. Hope this helps you in some manner...;)

5. Alesi

Alesi Registered

common, im not talking about myself. how about others guys? those 7210 topics and 1019 threads?

6. RT1971

RT1971 Registered

Buy the game first then whine all you like, but till then your opinion on the game is pointless.

7. Alesi

Alesi Registered

i did it in January. (topic became pointless, just trolling)

8. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Lol... RT shoot own feet ;)
    BTW: he is not only one who answering without even trying to understand opponent. Attacking complaining person is more important that solving issues. Someones are blind by, I don't know, fanaticism?

But don't worry. I know it is not only issue of ISIforums. I have it same on iRacing sub forum on our portal. You cannot judge by videos. You cannot say anything bad until you buy iR. After it you cannot say anything bad because you are no experienced enough, or not fast enough. At the end you are only a troll. So better is to not say anything negative about a title.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  9. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

incredible thread, the way it goes, almost surreal.
    The game is bad but probably havent played it, I play last version and I hope next version will be great but already have passed judjement on it, so why hope in the first place? Why dont I just left and leave others in their fantasy? Oh and I bought game 5 months ago, Im bored of it, have to try something else, can I have a refund?

10. fredclarisse

fredclarisse Registered

Thank you, it's clever reaction.

Some people d 'entre are satisfied to you of rf2, you have the right to say it.
    Some people, as me, are not satisfied, and we have the right to say it without it make light by guys simply intolerant.

11. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

correct me if I'm wrong: beta was supposed to last 6 months? Final game should hence be released within 1 or 2 months...> the refund problem should be solved-;) somehow I have the impression that ISI is far behind their project plan. (if there was any...)

12. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

you forgot ISI made a special thread for the build 69 bugs, doesn't mean they care?

13. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Once, ISI made special thread for questions and answers. Excepting a few, no answers has been answered and thread has been closed after a year of collecting questions. Do you think that creating a thread is all can be done?

14. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

They could actually pay us to play their game but I suppose there would be a lot who wouldnt like that either.

15. jv27

jv27 Registered

Napoleon has nothing to do with this.

...and you are upset the beta does not have updates in your purchase timeframe? Sounds like something Sarkozy would say....

16. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

they were busy working on rfactor2 :p

17. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

(here we go again)
    this no english or us forum,spare us from your nationalist jokes please?

18. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

Children too spoiled
    I want .... I want more
    2 slaps in bed

LOL

19. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

Rfactor kids are quiet demanding

20. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I bought Rfactor2 and I'm LOVING it