Next Update.....?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nand Gate, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navigator

Navigator Registered

And again a negative point from the SAME ONE........are you really THAT childish??

I can only laugh; all I said about treating your customers; YOU are making true here; thanks for making my statement.
    Now you shot the customer who said the milk is sour.

Third one coming up!

2. FONismo

FONismo Registered

No disrespect Navigator but how does someone with a different level of patience mean they are sucking upto ISI? I keep seeing this from others aswell. Somethings in life are just not worth getting worked up over mate really, this being one of them. I want the update as much as you or anyone else but it's not here so i just get on with it.

Please don't label people like that, just because as said their tolerance level is higher than yours.

3. Tosch

Tosch Registered

1 person likes this.
  4. Navigator

Navigator Registered

@ FONismo, thanks for your reply.
    What I meant was that mrbblack was saying to be patient while for the latest update, HE was crying for an update.....five times a day.......

I am not inpatient, I just spoke out my mind; I'm done with 2 and got back to 1.....simple as that. I see after an update what it has become and when I can play it then, okay, all fine.

5. Bart S

Bart S Member

You know what I been waiting for the next update patiently and then very impatiently but whatever its not here yet because its not ready, I dont want an update that is not ready, I will end up unhappy even more than just waiting impatiently.
    In my spare time I should be working on my motion sim which I hoped will be ready for when rF2 goes gold but you know what I am so hooked on what rF2 is currently I cant take myself away from it.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Whoever is giving you negative points, thinks your posts were rude, and clearly they weren't the only one, as I quoted above.

Your statements and opinion is OK, but you are not saying them in an acceptable way. mrbblack was actually banned for "defending" ISI in the way he did (and due to his forum history), it doesn't matter which "side" you are on, you need to be nice.

You said my posts were "not always nice"? Can you give me an example where I am being rude or nasty? I would like to know where I come across like that as it's never the way I felt when typing. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Tim, thanks for your reply.
    I already spoke about the points with the one who gave them to me and promised, I would not take it any further in public. I already got a bit carried away with that because of the simple fact that they annoyed me more than the whole issue itself.
    I don't want to blame this al on the language barrier, but I have to say that I would have come across a lot less harsh in my own language.

And really, "screw this" was actually just a way of saying that I don't want to carry on with the game as it is right now......it didn't feel that harsh at the moment but reading back what others say.....okay, it probably was.

If you are really interested in the feedback on the "not always nice" part, I will look that up, I've seen more of them. Not to annoy you, but I read things making me think, "you can't treat a customer like that".
    I will do that with a pm, seems better to me right?

Ow, I wasn't speaking about mrbblack's ban, but more the way he was hypocrite in my opinion.

8. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

hard to not agree but not rude enough at this stage

9. 88mphTim

Right now you can email me at timw@imagespaceinc.com if you want to give me that feedback.

From my perspective, if it helps, I am just answering questions. It doesn't bother me to do so, and I'm not annoyed when I type, so I'd like to know if it seems I am.

What possibly might read badly is when it is a similar question being asked as before (or when the person I am replying to didn't accept a previous reason I gave), because I often say "as I said". And that can carry a tone in text I think.

The only time i think i feel a tinge of frustration is when someone brings up what another developer does. Because they aren't us, and they're unlikely to be making something as complex as rF2. And if they are, it isn't rF2, and they're not us. ;)

Anyway, all I've ever been trying to do is tell it how it is, good or bad. As upsetting as it is I'd prefer that (and get this reaction) than not responding at all while you wait. Sometimes I think I'm crazy. ;)

10. navorsky

navorsky Registered

People should do more like i do. Check these forums once in a week instead of losing all day long in silly discussions. Go out there, have a fresh air, and then one day, they will enter here and the update will be available.

11. 88mphTim

thanks for remembering. I managed to contact them, but still working on license, so email me if you think what you have can help :) timw@imagespaceinc.com

12. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Tim, I will look it up but I can't keep my eyes open so tomorrow it is probably :)
    Off course you're English is way better than mine, so maybe you say I am wrong and I learn. We shall see.
    I'll look it up!

13. Axeslayer

Axeslayer Registered

Yea , but just imagine if they missed it by a couple of days ,you'd have people jumping from bridges in despair;)

14. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

then you lose all the good stuff, this is a 22 pages saga dont forget and it gets better and better...

15. BasJon

BasJon Registered

+1 nikos

And frustrating that so many posts get side tracked into something completely different, I mean will this post make past the 30s, I can guess thats a yes, oh well too much reading my eyes are going blurry check back tomorrow maybe for some better news :)

16. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Bump.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Update.

17. Jani Kankaanpää

Jani Kankaanpää Registered

+1

Just like me but i'll check the forums 20 times per day but i can wait(or can i)

18. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

I like ISI's sims. I absolutely love ISI's marketing plan for RF2. Having said that....
    I'm objective enough to see both sides of the argument.
    On the one hand, ISI may be reluctant and not want to release any information on the beta's potential progress for fear of getting hard-locked into release dates. I can understand that.
    On the other side of the coin, are some guys losing patience at what they perceive as not enough progress with little information, given the amount of time RF2 was first started a while ago, plus it's time in beta.
    I've managed my time by running all my past sims when I get tired of one or other. That's what we need to do to ward off 'updateism'.

19. Richard P

Richard P Registered

What has it bin i think 2 monts ago i checked in here,having a lot of fun with rf1 in my ligue and so now and then i race a little RF2 singleplayer (multiplayer is notdone whitout a serious ligue) and loving every bit of it knowing ISI is doing a great job and it wil only get better!
    There are a few things that work a little less but thats a thing i agreed with wen i got in to the beta.
    keep up the good work ISI and respect to Tim he has to take a lot of disrespect what i read here.

20. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

I am unable to play rfactor1 today. I prefer to play rfactor2 with 4 cars and tracks to the hundreds of cars and tracks available rfactor1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.