Next Update.....?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nand Gate, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FONismo

FONismo Registered

+1 Games that will be played with a Wii U wheel do not belong in here

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
  2. Mulero

Mulero Registered

Someone is angry with CARS .... :p

3. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Not really i don't care what they do with the game. Just don't want to read about the game in here. This is the rF2 forum and not IGN where that game belongs. Like me or any others in here really care if the new build is up there with rF2? I have been reading that for months now, each week, it's getting there really really, it's a sim man.

Who cares

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

+1! (enough is enough imo)

5. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Looks like some frustrated guys found way to strengthen an ego. Others just cannot stand with other software is just better in some aspects.

6. Anonim

Anonim Registered

+ 1 TATALLY AGREE with you! :)
    However, lets close this small parenthesis about pcars

7. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

++++++1

8. FONismo

FONismo Registered

I think you are making yet again the wrong assumptions. Basically why should i and any others that don't want to, have to read about pCARS in an update thread for rF2? That game is plastered everywhere, and here and RD is really the only place where you can get away from it. I keep away purposely from pCARS stuff now as i don't like the game and it doesn't interest me and got annoyed with having to read about it in this thread hence the reaction.

The hype machine is in full effect but that should not be brought into a thread about rF2 and a incoming update. Fair enough people wish to discuss it, why not create a general discussion thread and discuss pCARS or anything else. At least that way anyone that does not wish to read about the game does not have to.

Yes we know it's pretty and yes we know rF2 can't compete right now but some of us are actually here because of what else rF2 offers as a simulation and i'm interested in reading about rF2 and not pCARS.

Not a personal dig btw but just saying how i feel.

9. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Yeah. I understand your point. But imo this thread is created just for free discussion, maybe about update date, maybe about update content.For sure not about title is suggesting. Any news about just released update will be placed in ISI's owned thread.

BTW: reading about pCARS it is not so bad. It shows how rF2 may be looking (one day). Up to us is to push ISI to chase this target. What I hate is arguing against pCARS gfx with argument "it is piece of **** in simulation area" anytime is some one show differences between rF2 and pCARS gfx.

10. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

It is not very easy to overhaul the whole graphics engine at this point anymore. So why are you asking impossible? But saying that pCARS physics are crap, is as valid opinion as saying that rF2 graphics are crap.

11. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

OK. If we all agree that rF2 gfx is crap - then I have no problem with it, even if I think that both titles doesn't deserve it.
    Unfortunately there are people who say that rF2 gfx is great. So using same approach it is not fair to call pCARS crap.

I would be glad to hear it directly from ISI. Till now, they feed us with "it is WIP screenshot" statement, which makes idea that it will look different in final version (let say, first post-beta) :)

12. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Yes, but discussion about rf2's update not pCARS ;)
    You can create "rf2 vs pCARS" thread and continue there your discussion :)

I will be grateful if I could read here news about rf2 only.

13. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

feels, why? It may be discussion about "will rF2 update contain features found in pCARS". Then it is on-topic.
    Moreover check first post of the thread. Looks like most posts about rF2 here are offtopic also ;)

14. FONismo

FONismo Registered

To try and get this back to rF2 somehow. Has anybody got any decent Megane and Nissan GTR skins they can send me please? I'm trying to do a montage but want some nice skins for them two. I see a thread a while back that has some nice GTR and Megane skins but can't seem to find it to PM the skin makers

Please Maxy give it up mate. Yes we want nicer graphics even though rF2 has far from crap graphics IMO, just be patient for gods sake.

15. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

FONismo, you are offtopic now. This thread is about rF2 updates :D

16. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Haha good point but it's rF2 related so meh :p

17. peterchen

peterchen Registered

So true, so very true....

I am really not able to understand what people like Maxym want to tell me.
    Are you bored? Do you want/need attention? (Troll?)
    It doesn´t make ANYTHING better if you post your same spout over and over again,
    and everyday the same **** - bla blabla...

Like Bob Dylan sang many years ago: "what was it you wanted? "

I think some people just need a fullfilling job......

18. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

so you want to be like these strange boxes on wheels in the servers who go past me doing "SHHHHHHHHHH" ?

19. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Haha no. My misses is at work so i can't race, have to watch the kids so thought i would do a video, not done one for a while. Started it a while back but have put off finishing it as i was waiting for the update from ISI but i'm bored so will just do some more of it now and hope ISI release the update soonish. I really do hope the next update is a decent one, feels like an age since the last.

The skippy has kept me going though!! Man i love that car!

20. FONismo

FONismo Registered

I understand Maxy totally and as i have said before i agree totally with everything he says with regards to visuals, although i still find them now pretty good in all honesty under the right conditions. But you can only say it so much before it starts to become tiresome. I know exactly what he means but i honestly don't believe us all banging the visual drum is just gonna make things happen overnight so i would rather focus on other stuff to do with the sim for now. They came on this thread and said they are gonna begin to up the candy, so i spose we just have to take their word for now and hope it happens

It's not being a fanboy, far from it, it's just being realistic..

More cars that feel like the skippy and the classic F1 and F2's please ISI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.