official ISI servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrbblack, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

lol the guy got treated as if he was trying to ruin a persons race or something then on top of that he gets threatened to be banned for voicing a negative oppinion/feeling on the web, OUTSIDE OF THE SERVER. Seems pretty unproffessional to me and VERY conceded. Ok fine, maybe the waiting for the friend thing caused some accidents and he was warned 2 or 3 times about it before the ban ok sure, BUT to then get threatened of a permanent ban because of voicing a negative oppinion/feeling on the web, OUTSIDE OF THE SERVER?? Thats just going overboard and very conceited.

2. argo0

argo0 Registered

www.grimracing.co.uk/images/bans/5.png

I've raced with MrBBlack twice. Each time I've seen this sort of abuse. I've seen him insult IsR in rfactor 2 servers. I've seen him try to get someone banned for a nudge on his car while slipstreaming. I've seen him with a lap count of 28 and only one completed. It was one minute off pole. Nobody minds if someone's slow but the ability to complete the odd lap without blaming other racers would be nice. IsR have had their experiences with him, and a glance round the forums and servers informs me there are others.
    It's not good enough mate. We don't want that sort of experience online with rfactor 2. So we pick servers that can help us have a good online experience. Servers that won't put up with it.
    Can't believe this sort of stuff needs explaining. It's just basic respect and courtesy.

3. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Ok yes verbal abuse and rudness like that in the server is definetely reason to get banned

4. BasJon

BasJon Registered

yes spinelli and to add you are only seeing the end of a long dispute this guy mrbblack has been a pain he has also wrote in our server in CAPS using vulger words to one of our trusted friends and a member, then after that I relifted his ban then the next day he is showing his mate around the track like he is on a fun day outing and parking on corners, and the reason I said about the ban for anymore negativity was Im getting tired of seeing him create various posts in putting our server and admins down, I have had pms from other admins telling me how he is putting our server down, its just been too much even though he gets 2 chances, I havent seen one thanks for lifting his ban. At the end of the day we are here for fun and testing a game :)

5. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Well i truly apologize in the most sincere form. I thought this was some poor guy who got banned for simply waiting for his friend to rejoin the track and then on top of that got threatened to get permanently banned just for voicing his thoughts outside the server on a public forum. I was clearly in the wrong and should have asked for the whole story.

6. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

yeh that was me i said about blow up sim dolls .. for a laugh

i cant beelive he was so offended by that haha

View attachment 2023

i dont nudge crash smash into anyone .. i move at blue flags

u aint got nothign on me apart from my jokes

see u in the 15 min gt server

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  7. BasJon

BasJon Registered

Np Spinelli :) and yes I look forward to fun racing with you all :)

8. baked bean

baked bean Registered

"i dont nudge crash smash into anyone". lol you forgot about last night quite quick then.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
  9. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

lol was accident and u know it and then i let u get back in front was only 3 people racing

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

What ever you want to call it was easily avoided, watching the replay back you broke late then turned in taking me out. if had just stayed straight it would just been you in the sand pit. Also you never let me have my place you just carried on. Just be more carefull.

11. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

dude what the fuk man i was right behind u in the turn and i mis judged my breaking i then slowed down progressivly to let you past .. i practically stopped to let u past ...... and when did u watch the replay abotu ten minutes later get real there was only 3 people on the track for god sake

people are seriously out to get me i need ot change my id in the game ...

next time if anyone has an issuee with me record the crash on phoen and post it here and i will happily be banned

12. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

well done baked bean looks liek u have got me banned again u lieing @£$%$

13. baked bean

baked bean Registered

why would i lie? jesus man you got your self banned no one else. you have a bad attitude too. bye

14. mrbblack

mrbblack Banned

jerk.... what the hell makes u think its cool to come in here and talk trash to isr about me accidently bumping u in a tight situation when u clearly seen i slowed down to let you pass bcos of it **** HAPPENS MATE YOUR JUST A LITTLE GRASSING GIRL

**** OFF

15. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Not acceptable behavior, and I think you're possibly showing everyone why you get banned from places. You have a couple of weeks banned from these forums now to relax and think.

16. BasJon

BasJon Registered

thank you Tim :) and good to see you on here again :)

17. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

have not had any runins w/ mrblack but can say that I appreciate the isr servers and have had some good races and hopefully made a few friends........ thanks to all who help this sim forward.... bk

18. jv27

jv27 Registered

be happy ISR is willing to shell out the money for a beta test server. but you already know that by now.