Maserati Trofeo GranTurismo MC Series

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Anyone who has got the older version like 1.0 and 1.1 please uninstall and delete from the packages folder before install the new 1.2 version.
    I made a mistake beetwen update from 1.0 to 1.1, and few car were doubled. And now when finished the 1.2 update, i check in single player mode, and doubled again the cars (skins and veh files, still don't know why)
    So i made a new clean v1.2 install.

Download link:
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/21671592/MaseratiGT_Cup_v12_zip

Changelog:
    - New brake light mesh and updated the texture (still not good, but i think a bit better than before)
    - New clear in and out and darker (just outside) window texture.
    - Re-rendered template with ambient shadow, and now much darker and sharpen colors for the skins

Car color v1.1:
    View attachment 2268

Car color v1.2:
    View attachment 2269

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  2. Alesi

Alesi Registered

thanks

3. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Broken link.

Page Not Found

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Yepp!

5. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Sorry Guys, now is working.

6. Jul

Jul Registered

And now it works ! :D

Thank you very much for this really good mod !

Will try the update now.

J.

7. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Thanks.gonna give it a try now!

8. rVeloce

rVeloce Registered

Mine says, Unable To Install Mod ???

9. Jul

Jul Registered

Just some constructive feedbacks to make this mod even better:
    - When not using HDR, the windshield is really too dark compare to the exterior light (Roof cam for exemple)
    - A good thing might be to mimic the windshield of ISI GT cars with lot of details and dynamic
    - the interior seems to be lightened by a roof window (you can see this when you start the car in a tent at Palm beach)
    - the wheel is also too bright imho, maybe you should try to make the wheel and the bottom of the cockpit darker than the top cockpit (for exemple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMQ7kTaxXM&feature=relmfu)
    - the car is really well balanced, but it really slide too much and remind me of a good old R8 gordini. I never driven this kind of car, but the lack grip and chassis precision is estonishing (I will try to play with the setup to see if the problem does not come from the default one)

Apart from that: the car is gorgious, it sounds great, really promising mod.

Thanks,
    J.

10. Jul

Jul Registered

a better exemple of what I mean by a darker cockpit

11. Sentri

Sentri Registered

Quite the improvement over version 1.1. The view out the cockpit looks sharp and clear now, windows and window banner look really great with the new transparencies. The skins also have more colour and depth to them. Real big thumbs up.

12. mclaren777

mclaren777 Registered

That's really unfortunate. Hopefully ISI will change this system soon because I'm unwilling to go through hoops like this to sample community mods.

13. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

I can't agree with you.

Maserati is much more stable and has more grip than ISI's stock GT cars, in my opinion grip is balanced pretty good.
    Note that, those are slick tires.

14. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Hi guys!
    I can't view my replay with this car,it gives me this message:
    What does that mean?

15. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Same here.

That exact issue has come up in another thread using this mod as a example.

I want get this mod no matter how good it could be because I don't want what has been described as a poorly done track.

This mod system is the stupidest thing ever created! The problems it causes are just mounting up every day with every new release from third party modders and we're still in BETA.

16. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Yeh but if they simply released each track/car whatever in component form...than it is up to us to sort it....

That is simply lacking understanding the system.....

However...I am not saying their are other pressing issues with the MODID...but this particular one is EASILY fixed.

NOTE: Just a side note here. Presently the system, in its current state, is not ideal or perfected...I have said it before, due to lack of information. The next update is the clincher for me, personally if I see something on the server side (more information linking to the URL created on hte MOD ID visible at server selection) that will be sufficient for me to fire it back up as it will be apparent ISI are trying to move things forward. Nothing like that....well....I guess I will just walk away and look into the Assetto Corsa system and play other games until rF2 eventually gets here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
  17. mavericckk

mavericckk Registered

Gamefront link no work for me.cant test. My Avg toolbar security is blocking the download for me.can you put in other link?

18. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Your again missing the point.

When we look at the ID system it's the hole thing. The trouble isn't the hole thing, It's the part that you yourself don't like.

When it's talked about it's presented as the hole thing because that just how it works.

It's not a lack of understanding at all! It's a restriction this system places on every bodies ability to make a choice. A choice without the need to rebuild a new rFMOD without any said same track/s or unpack it completely into component form, create a rFMOD with only one track we know is good and then leave it for the server owners to create VMOD's for the other tracks.

I DON"T WANT to understand this system! What I do know is enough that I want to see the need for car & track RFM's GONE!

If you want to put a ID # on all the components I don't have a problem with. Though it would be far better if the area of the mods that contain textures were exempt from this. Then the skin's add-on system would work as it always did and not stop the game from working as it does now.

So many mods that are in rF1 are now old and some in the community have learn't so much about creating better textures and more importantly shaders. These can & have been added to rF1's content to add a greatly needed revamp of these older components WITHOUT making changes that can cause mismatch and /or nor should the original authors get upset as long as their credits remain in tacked.

rF2 content that gets old and is being left behind will get just that. Left behind!

19. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Registered

So many topics about this, and still you need to hijack the topic of the maserati for yet another flame attempt. Try to respect the topics other people post, and keep to the subject people!!!

This car is a real bonus to rfactor2. It looks awesome, and drives lovely. I really like what has been done to it.

I am pretty sure this car will be used in club events and leagues real soon! I can't wait for it to be finished, so we can start doing events with it. The looks and sounds really deserve it to be used!

Well done, and keep up the good work!

1 person likes this.
  20. anels9

anels9 Registered

Tommy dude, can you please upload a file just for the cars, it wont install for me and i got all the tracks and updates etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.