ISI and FFB in rF2

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by JustDrinker, Mar 26, 2012.

1. JustDrinker

JustDrinker Registered

Dear developers,

I ran into a problem in rF2. I really liked the FFB, but the bumps in the road of the off-road just killing me)), because when I'm away from the road, I am very worried for my steering wheel at speed, I get very strong and fast beats (FFB pulses). It's not like the effect of shaking the car, it's very annoying, and I'm worried about health of the steering wheel!!

I understand that Rf2 is in beta, but I hope that you will do everything possible that would give us the maximum sensation of driving. As a comparison will give iRacing. It is very informative FFB, is felt not only bumps in the road, but also their size. In rF2, regardless of the size of bumps in the road, I get only the strong short pulses :(

Sorry for bad English

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
  2. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Do you still use rF2 build 49? Strong FFB effects when doing off-road, only happen with build 49.

3. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Yep you should really update to the latest build.

If there is one gripe I have with the FFB I would say it would be nice to either dampen the suspension effects or lower the suspension forces. I've put quite a few laps on rF2 now and there has been times where I'm really feeling the tires and then get "disturbed" by a large bump. Again, if I had a gripe that would be it. :p

4. JustDrinker

JustDrinker Registered

Thanks, I'll make sure to update.