Start / Login Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by rausfahrer, Mar 18, 2012.

1. rausfahrer

rausfahrer Registered

Hello Folks,

first, excuse me my lousy english. I'm very interested on rfactor2. But, yesterday i make the Torrent- Download from the link on this forum (the http link doesnt work), install the Game, start the launcher, klick on "purchase" and buy the license via paypal. I follow ther orders step by step, became a email with the order number. Purchase complete...
    The next step: " On the ' Simulate ' tab, login, and begin racing!" Sure.
    Restart the computer, start the launcher, click on "simulate" and...the background pictures are grey, no reaction on the "login" button, no race. Just pay, not play???
    The login on the purchase site works fine, i can manage my account.

My computer specs: Win7 64 bit, Administration account, Game installed on the second Disc.
    Please help me, waths wrong?

Best regards, Ralph.

2. Repent

Repent Registered

i have the same problem, bought a license this morning, via paypal.

3. Repent

Repent Registered

i guess my purchase is pending still?

4. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Hi Ralph, Repent, sometimes Paypal takes a while to release funds. If you want you can either PM us or email support with your RF order number and we will take a look for you.

5. rausfahrer

rausfahrer Registered

Thanks Tim,

48 hours later it works fine, i take all of my courage and click on the "reactivate" button...
    And, a very nice feeling, the F1 in a longrun on the Belgian "Spa" circuit...better than fly.
    Negativ: Graphics and frames per second. Sorry, it's a beta, i know. But stuttering with a 3,6 GHz Quadcore and a 6950 Ati in Monte by medium settings and without opponents...forget it, another FSX or Railworks is not acceptable.
    Great physics, good force feedback...o.k.! Sounds - as Good as It Gets? I hope not...

My result: request refund, delete the beta, playing still Simbin "Retro" and LfS.

Best regards
    -Ralph-