Mirrors

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by dice65, Mar 17, 2012.

1. dice65

dice65 Registered

nice job on build 69 guys !! my problem is when i try to use just the rear view mirror in cockpit the door mirrors are still on , using mirrors kills my framerates , maybe cause the door mirrors always on ? otherwise i get 200 fps even with shadows on full , 4xAA ,4xAF

2. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

I would like to see the mirrors seperated! Mirror1, Mirror2, Mirror3 ect......
    And the ability to turn on or off and adjust their positions seperately. It is so hard to make a good side mirror in Stockcars where it is adjusted properly accordng to the center mirror. Please Please give us modders the ability to do this with mirrors!!!!!

3. Grubby

Grubby Registered

I think you can adjust the mirrors seperatly.

Using the the seat adjust buttons hold down CTRL for right mirror, ALT for left mirror and SHIFT for centre mirror, off memory I think that's the keys.

4. dice65

dice65 Registered

how can i turn off the door mirrors ? been threw the plr file already

5. rer8

rer8 Registered

I attempted to turn on center virtual mirror by editing the .plr file. That had no effect. I tried the suggestion that Grubby had (shown above). That had no effect. Have the virtual mirrors been activated, and if so how do we activate/control them.

6. Dan_Black

Dan_Black Registered

I also would like more choice. For example, the choice to run the virtual mirror(s) without the cockpit mirror(s).

7. Hazi

Hazi Registered

+1
    Using virtual mirrors in cockpit view (near dashboard) so no need for "real" mirrors.