BMW F1 2008 SE release

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by michael1, Feb 24, 2012.

1. modmate

modmate Registered

Well, thats not really a good job. The car looks absolutely awful and you should`nt release that for the public. Thats like ISI does, release something and say its a Beta wich it is obviously NOT, and so for your car.
    I appreciate your try on that, but seriously thats a fail. There is also another f1 mod wich looks and feels tons better than yours. Sorry.
    And now you say you wont work on that for a while?
    Well, you should have left this car where it was , at Rfactor 1 ! I do not just look for eyecandy and top graphics but that conversion is really bad (graphically). The livery`s and the tyres look like 1998 and not 2012. It also does look way better in your pre released beta!
    First of all get you mod? in better shape before you start any other car mod(stockcar) , we need GOOD mods and not such converted crap, seriously!

2. michael1

michael1 Banned

LOL were is your car dude i think its your pc that is bad man the car has not changed LOL its the same hehehe man you make me LOL all 3d cars are the same i load a codemasters car it also is the same your post is a wholly and another F1 mod you see our other car way better than any F1 car in rF2 but your not having it i keep it for me and my friends only

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
  3. michael1

michael1 Banned

that is how it is in rF1 man and yes it is or you get a mismatch online saying car does not pass configured vehicle class

4. modmate

modmate Registered

Verry Funny!!
    Well, since your car looks and feels like your reputation here we can surely drop that disussion since its senseless!
    At the end we`ll see who`s right, wich will be me for sure...
    Look at the other F1 Mods, even if they are still WIP they just looks tons better then a rf1 conversion. Seriously , bad liverys, NO shadows, strange outdated physics is what your mod features right now. I want get to harsh here but just look at the real moddin g groups and their jobs. You are lost mate!

5. michael1

michael1 Banned

modding groups they take to long and yes there is only 1 good F1 modders ever in rF1 and rF2 CTDP the rest were rubbish half finished boge jobs i must say RFT was also good but seriously please set your car as refrence or i will just LOL at you all day and what other F1 mods on rF2 the classic by ISI yea amazing there is no other and as for my reputation here ii have my own site with other 1000 members all wait for my next mod so i am not sure on that LOL

6. modmate

modmate Registered

What sort of guy are you??? Damn...
    Call other Modding groups rubbish is seriously really dumb!!!!!
    And since im not a rf2 modder i cannot show you anything, and why should i?
    You release something to public which is really rubbish, and now you want me to be competable and show also a better car? WTF?
    Get a life you troll!

7. michael1

michael1 Banned

man you need to tidy up your mind and yes i said CTDP was and is the only good formula 1 modding group always will be look at the way they make the upgrades and graphics files there are on another planet look at the 3d cars in rF1 from there 2006 mod the best ever made. This is only what i think realy does not matter to anyone other than me so why did you want to spam my thred so much if you do not like the car, seems pointless to me. i hate some cars i just walk away. i have an alfa romeo GT in real life always in the garage its rubbish cost 23.000gbp made by alfa millions in the making looks great but its the worst car in the world cost 7000gbp to keep on the road for 12months but i do not go spamming there forums about it tho i feal like putting it in a ditch. also my zip kart now water cooled they tell me the engine lasts for ever now but it still blows.

I have also been shot in the leg now that is something that will make you cry !!

LOL View attachment 1366

8. raekwon

raekwon Registered

the mod is good! now seems a new car from the others relases! not perfect physics but good! good job! ;)

9. michael1

michael1 Banned

yes its very good we had some great high speed racing lastnight online and will be again tonight and yes its kubica's car now did you see not heidfeld kubica was the better driver not Michael Schumacher but was the fastest in the BMW it wont let you have both cars in 1 for some reason just teams not drivers :) and the physics are made by a real x rally driver so ye it moves about abit :)

10. michael1

michael1 Banned

Yea we did a test in this forum with a WIP car that was a problem mod that was a big problem when you instal it do not instal problem mods to your game they will corrupt it

11. modmate

modmate Registered

Funny again, and for sure i go out and cry cause you ignore me. Really LOL.
    Go on with your sooo average moddingskills and show off what you got.:D

12. Ricoo

Ricoo Registered

modmate, could you stop having a go at michael1? Maybe his mod is not perfect since based on old materials, but you should respect his work to bring something to the community. What have you done for the community yourself? So please at least try to respect others work.

13. Kevin McDonald

Kevin McDonald Registered

I like it, a improvement over the beta versions.
    Out of curiosity, how come the final file version ended up so small? The beta was around about a gig and a half.

I had a problem with gear ratios initially but traced the problem to a setup file I had made in your betas that i set as a default for this car.
    Once I deleted that and reset the cars settings to standard, everything worked great.

14. michael1

michael1 Banned

15. modmate

modmate Registered

Well, i never want to threaten him, and all of you cannot guess why i did. Mostly cause he edit all his posts over and over but anyway.
    To get to Topic again. I appreciate any approach on a carmod for RF2 but it has to be at least a proper one. michael claims he`s not working on it anymore for now and thats the point. Sounds like its a near finished mod cause its out of beta? Well it isnt and that was my point. For me its a raw conversion right now, not really suited for rf2. The reflections are not working properly. the liverys in the front are ok but the rest should be replaced for sure. Shadows of the car are completely missing, looks like the car is "flying" over the track.(look at frontwheel housing) At least the physics, you`ve said the are done by a real xrally driver. Well, its a F1 car thats maybe the problem then.
    These are things should be fixed for sure or am i wrong here? I really honestly appreciate his approach, but that mod is far away from a final thing.

Edit:
    For the "community sharing" thing. I am pretty new to Rfactor and also in a beta stage not interested to start a mod. Ive done many Mods for the Codemasters F1 series the last years and just went over to the more realistic driving simulator. I will do start my project in a later stage of rf2 for sure but i seriously wont need any competition.

Modmate

16. Joshua Healy

Joshua Healy Registered

Funny you should say that, because this car isn't yours either :p haha.

17. michael1

michael1 Banned

its is was isi rf1 car but nothing is origanal now but some textures and no you cant have it lol and what is it with mak corp harassing me calling youselfs pro modders its strange

were did i say i made it from scach man u smoking dope??

18. michael1

michael1 Banned

boring me this now let me no what you think of the 2011 cars your problem is in your post you play kiddy arcade games

19. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Credits were already given in the first post, michael1 knows whose car it is.

I do not understand the need to aggressively attack another person's efforts. Usually when that happens, it is either trolling or a bad effort to make the poster feel more important than the one being attacked.

In addition, I would have expected better from a member of the Mak-Corp team.

20. michael1

michael1 Banned

Welcome to the back end of rfactor,

yep Mak-corp its very strange pro modders mabe this is why so many people walked away from rf1. its so sad they try to kill all the new people i can understand Modmate playing dx11 arcade children games why he has a problem with graphics but Mak_Corp its so sad they have a pro modding name and they make trubble