please help with mod

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by Bala RFS, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

Hi, I have a problem, which we passed one of my colleagues in my web.
    The problem is that we are creating a mod and we managed to pass it to rfm.mod and install it on single payer, up there all right. What happens to us esque some of us we heard the engines of cars and not let us see the different tire compounds, in contrast to other peers who can hear the engines and change tires.
    You know someone that can happen or if we have to change some parameter functions rfactor2 for us all right??????
    We believe there should be a small problem but we need help and idk if anyone knows what ISI can be our problem, or an advanced user who understands these issues better than us, I would appreciate it.
    A greeting and thank you very much. Apologize for my English. LaL

In my language.

Hola amigos, tengo un problema, el cual nos pasa alguno de mis compañeros de mi web.
    El problema es que estamos creando un mod y hemos conseguido pasarlo a rfm.mod e instalarlo en single payer, hasta ahí todo bien. Lo que nos pasa esque algunos de nosotros no se nos oyen los motores de los coches y no nos deja ver los diferentes compuestos de neumáticos, en cambio a otros compañeros sí que pueden oir los motores y cambiar neumáticos.
    Sabéis alguien que puede ocurrir o si tenemos que cambiar algún parámetro de rfactor2 para que nos funciones a todos bien??????
    Creemos que debe ser un pequeño problema pero necesitamos ayuda y nosé si alguien de ISI sabe cual puede ser nuestro problema, o algún usuario avanzado en estos temas que entienda más que nosotros, os lo agradecería.
    Un saludo y muchas gracias. Disculpar por mi inglés. LaL

2. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

Nobody can help out, no one can help me or have an idea of what can happen to us?? At least say something please ...................

3. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

thanks for answering my problem. Greetings.

4. Iketani

Iketani Registered

How do you have packaged the mod?

5. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

We did, as it marks the tutorial

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
  6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Registered

Did you include the sounds in the package as well, or are they put in a component file?

It sounds like you did a component file for track and car but forgot to add the sound there. Then you made a vmod package, which uses those components. Since you have installed the sound localy, you can hear it. When others try to install they do not have the sound installed, so hear nothing?

Not sure if that's the case, since it's hard to say something with as little info as there is in the post.

If this is not the case, please put a detailed step by step recapture of how you made the mod and components.