Tidied up My Documents folder now rF2 don't work?

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by SwiftyOne, Feb 18, 2012.

1. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Registered

Hi
    All has been working just fine with rF2 until, I tried to tidied up the install in My Documents...I have installed rF2 to here: C:\Users\Swifty\Documents\My Games, the game never created an rF2 Folder so, had all the games folders separate in My Games Folder, all was working fine.
    I then decided I would make an rF2 Folder to put all the game folder into, like so: C:\Users\Swifty\Documents\My Games\rF2. Started up rF2 launcher, and set the mods path in the Mod Manager to: C:\Users\Swifty\Documents\My Games\rF2. All Mods Tracks was showing as before as all installed and showing the NEW location, closed Mod Manager and the rF2 launcher....Rebooted PC, started rF2 Launcher and I now have this: "No mod files or installed mods found. Unable to continue. Please download and install at least one mod"
    Can anybody help with this please? Have I now messed up my whole rF2 install? :(

Thanks for any help :)

Swifty

2. 007700887

007700887 Registered

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling them if you haven't. (Always worth a try :p)

3. SwiftyOne

SwiftyOne Registered

thanks for the reply...But I now know what I did wrong...I created a folder called rF2, which should have been called rFactor2...the game did not see my rF2 folder oops....I'm a n00b :) Works OK now :)

Cheers ..
    Swifty