Weird problem with rFactor Launcher

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Jadran73, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Jadran73

Jadran73 Registered

Somehow, I requested a refund money and ordered the game again.
    Before update release all worked OK.
    After rF2Up_B49-B60_Not_50 can play both online and offline but in rFactor2 Luncher I can`t see name!

[​IMG]

p.s.
    I reactivate account but nothing happens

2. LpBronco

LpBronco Registered

I also see this but I only get a black screen instead of the race course. I have all the controls at the bottom of the screen and can watch the rpm's rise with the gas and change gears but the rest of the screen is black (now I know why they don't give licenses to the blind LOL). I don't have any trouble with the server menu or any of the games other features but am not able to load any of the tracks from any of the mods since I updated to 60.

3. Jadran73

Jadran73 Registered

I have no problems other than this in the picture, everything else works great (except sun) :)

4. TonyD

TonyD Registered

I have a similar problem – ‘No account exists with these credentials.’ I re-activated my account successfully and received a confirmation e-mail, but no change. I have no special characters or capital letters in my e-mail address or password (as suggested here), and have tried re-entering my log-on details without any luck.

When I launch the single-player mode I have no cars or tracks available, and if I click on ‘Showroom’ under the vehicle menu, the game crashes immediately.

Edit: OK, what wasn’t immediately apparent from the install instructions is that the installer contains no cars or tracks :eek: … anyway, I tried re-installing and running Build49 before updating, and it logs in correctly. Once updated to Build60, it produces the log-on error, but still launches the single player correctly (I haven’t tried multi player yet). Time to go driving ... :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012