Online is a Ghost Town.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mitt Wilson, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

Somebody needs to do something about it before it never populates again......

2. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Ok ..I have a solution.

Strip down naked, run around the neighbourhood until someone calls the police....than jump over every fence, swim through every pool until you evade them....run back inside and put some damn clothes on :)

Now, here is the catch...it only happens if there is video proof..

So upload it to youtube and create a viral sensation.....

Now I am not saying this will help the situation of noone online...

But DAMN, it could be funny :)

And yes...just having a laugh here before anyone gets all serious :)

3. CordellCahill

CordellCahill Registered

Not enough content yet...it's coming though. People get bored of running the same car\track combination over and over.

4. Jaageri

Jaageri Registered

And some have switched behind password because all the first corner crashers.:rolleyes:

5. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

They could at least give us the Steering Wheel fix for the G27..... About time the game is finished I wont have a wheel to race with...
    Thats going to be the reason why I wont race...yes I have done the fix but it needs to be fixed anyways

At the time I posted this there was 3 People Online racing.......................................

6. Novis

Novis Registered

Maybe it's because it's a beta and people are testing as they should and not only playing for fun?

7. iamukulele

iamukulele Registered

I wish more people knew the concept of beta testing.

8. bmwmaster

bmwmaster Registered

I think the only solution would be when ISI would run some servers, like Iracing do.
    With set times, tracks etc......................

Now everyone is doing what he likes.......there are more servers/mods than players !!!!!
    But thats the fact for all non organized racing games online.

GTR
    GTR2
    GTL
    RF
    RF2

and so on.

Only game without these probs is Iracing because they organize their races......

9. kleanphil

kleanphil Registered

DOHHH !!!!! The point of this release is to fix it not race it ,,,wait atleast six months for that

10. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered

I bought iRacing... couldn't find a soul to race with... then everytime I did I had to buy another track. pft.

11. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

Im sure we all understand the concept- But we have beat the ****z out of the Tracks and Mods that where presented to us, We have announced every glitch, bug, letter overlapping issue as of yet for RF2, All im saying is to release another Mod and Track so we can work on that while they do whatever it is there doing ...

12. Novis

Novis Registered

They can't "do whatever it is there doing " if they have to create contents to please you.

13. Guineapiggy

Guineapiggy Registered

I'm not sure you do - either that or I got the wrong impression. You see I was fairly sure that more than anything else this was a modder's beta so they could get to know the engines and what was available to them as well as critique and request features. Bug testing is, of course, a huge plus too and that has been thorough but unless I'm horribly mistaken this isn't so much about populating the servers.

14. isamu

isamu Registered

I'm waiting for the full release to see how it is before I buy it, and I'm sure there are A LOT of other people who are doing the same.

15. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

I understand what a Beta is Piggy, This Beta release im sure is more than a "Modders Beta", Tim announced the Beta would be looked at in phases in which Installing and Launching would take priority over everything else...Mind you that was when the Beta was first released, I can only hope by know they have fixed any to all of those issues.. and if they have why not release those updates and see if they are successful and then move on to the next phase...

16. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Is this another "we need an update soon" thread? If so please stop.

17. MarcG

MarcG Registered

it wont ever populate again, have you not heard? Gjon pulled the plug, RF2 is DOOMED....DOOMED I tell unto thee....

[​IMG]

18. Novis

Novis Registered

If you understand what a beta is then you should know that it's you that have all obligations, that it's you that are here to help them not the other way around. It's they that are allowed to ask you to do stuff for them.

If you only want to play do so, but stop beg for more all the time.

19. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

There are some very Know it All people here! I ask a Question and or Start a Thread asking a Question and Everyone Seems to know Exactly Whats going on and Also have the Right Answer!! I'm done with these / this forum, To many College Grads in here, or Maybe a bunch of uneducated pricks who think they are smarter then the next person cause you got a simple GED... oh but let me guess it's "Common Sense huh" Yeah thats how simple you are cause thats exactly what you where thinking right....

20. MarcG

MarcG Registered

you word your original posts with intent to troll/wind people up so what do you expect?!...and good....you wont be missed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.