Remove 'Received' car setups folder

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by DJCruicky, Feb 12, 2012.

1. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

'Received' car setups folder

At the moment if someone sends you a car setup we find it in the ‘Received’ folder. I would prefer the setup to be automatically placed into the setups folder of the track name.
    What do you think?
    cheers
    DJC :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
  2. RMayfield

RMayfield Registered

I'm sure most of us have forgotten to save a setup or two from the "Received" folder, but the way it doesnt automatically save anything has its advantages. I've been in a public room where at the end of an hour I had around 50 setups in that folder. It's like a couple of monkeys got a hold of the "send setup" button.

3. PLAYLIFE

PLAYLIFE Registered

Perhaps an option to save in current folder or Received folder is the best solution.

I rarely go onto public servers so have never been inundated with setups so personally I share the original poster's viewpoint.

4. Dave Millard

Dave Millard Registered

I really hate to do this.... iRacing has it right with setups. You can share at any time, to anyone in particular or all.
    Disclaimer: Not affiliated with iRacing, I actually dislike iRacing...politically correct money sucking bastages.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
  5. kart38

kart38 Registered

You can edit your player file to not delete the received setups when you exit the server. You can also pick who you send setups to, so as to not share with the entire room. Click the driver's name that you want to receive the setup then send it.

Jason