Fanatec CSR Elite wheel/pedals settings

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Sabre, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Sabre

Sabre Registered

Hi Tim, I've just assembled and installed my CSR Elite wheel/Pedals/Stand combo so you're the right person to talk to. Do you mind to share your Fanatec's settings:

Sensitivity (SEn):
    Force feedback strength (FF):
    Vibration strength (Sho):
    Drift mode (dri):
    ABS:
    Linearity (Lin):
    Deadzone (dEA):
    Spring (SPr):
    Damper (dPr):

Even if your model of the wheel is different this would give me a head-start to play with those values. If there are other in-game settings that you'd recommend please share as well.

Thanks,
    Sabre.

2. mikemav

mikemav Registered

Hi, I also run Fanatec products, all the way back to me (among others) beta testing their original Porsche 911 Turbo wheels. I had posted in reply to another thread here about a tip someone posted on the Elite and settings, but I think it's archived now in the older build section, so I'll copy and paste it here. To be clear, this is with rFactor 2 Beta. I don't think this steering torque filter setting is in rF 1:
    On the wheel settings I run sensitivity of 480, FFB 100 (read that you should lower it in-game, not on-wheel ideally to be most linear), ABS 88, SHO 100, everything else at zero. I used to have to run drift mode on the Fanatec GT2 or 911 wheels, but not with the Elite's new direct sensor and more FFB range.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012