Anyone using a ECCI 7000 wheel and working well?Graphics

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Driv45Gordon, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Driv45Gordon

Driv45Gordon Registered

I just can't seem to get my wheel to feel right. It seems either way to unresponsive or to responsive depending on how far I move my Max left-right. Is there also a ff strength slider or something to dial it in better. Also DXTweak2 makes no difference. Graphics: the cars disappear constantly{blinking}with only 6 cars on track. I'm using Win7 utl 64bit,EvgaX58 3Xsli Classified,i7 960,6 gigs of ram{ddr3}, 2 evga gtx 480sc no sli {read the sli issue already} it does work much better without sli. Running my monitor@ native @2560/1600. Not to mention it doesn't even look good @ that res? Have everything on high and no anso and no crowd movement. Any ideas would be appreciated for both issues.

Thanks
    Dan

2. RNelson

RNelson Registered

My honest initial response of poor little rich guy is being superceded by saying that I have the game in a perfectly playable state with an i3 2120, W7 x64, ATI 5770, and 8GB of memory. My measly ECCI 6000 steering wheel doesnt cause any fps hit since it isn't ffb. In between sessions running rF2 I will search for some sympathy for you.

3. Driv45Gordon

Driv45Gordon Registered

Poor little rich guy? Far from it! Good for you having it running perfect. For myself it has run pretty awful, I do have a pretty good knowledge of computers{hardware} as I built this one. Maybe I should plug my ECCI 6000 gts back in then{opps he really must have money!}. If you don't have anything constructive to say accept for your jealousy why don't you keep it to yourself !

4. RNelson

RNelson Registered

That would be except not accept.....