What about the anticheaters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grumete, Jan 21, 2012.

1. grumete

grumete Registered

I don't look nothing about anticheaters.
    This game is like rF1 or have anticheaters working for online races?

2. Luiz De Boni

Luiz De Boni Registered

Join a league.
    The league I race in since 2008 is totally cheaters free.
    I eventually join some leagues that had many cheaters...didn´t do more than 2 races in those leagues.
    Public servers will always have cheaters...no software I know can get rid of them...
    I really don´t understand why some like to cheat...this is not a game: it is a simulator.
    If some is cheating he´s cheating first and most to himself...

3. grumete

grumete Registered

Cheaters are in everywhere... I know diferent leagues and today whit rF1 is impossible say How is cheater. Because you can run a ghost program to do this and the all diferents anticheaters can't detect this. Only send and analysing Telemetry is one way to have some information but you don't have a good tool to say: YOU ARE A CHEATER.

And what about rF2, have any anticheater tool???

4. TiTaN

TiTaN Registered

yeah it would be nice to have anti cheaters. we pay to go online and enjoy. for those who dont have time to join a league it sucks. maybe a file check mechanism. I dont know how to cheat but ISI should see what files are responsible for this.

5. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Never a true word spoken!

6. Allyc4t

Allyc4t Registered

There were anti cheat plugins for rF1 and were mainly used in league's, didnt see any on rfcentral or virtualr but I ran in two leagues that required anti cheat plugins. But you come across as someone who thinks most who are faster than him is a cheater.. as i've yet to come across someone whos "cheating". Also what counts as cheating in your books? how do you know theyre cheating?

At this stage just play the BETA and don't concern yourself if someone is cheating, particularly on public servers and if it is such an issue join a league as Luiz has suggested

7. Valerio Kinex

Valerio Kinex Registered

cheater are human fail.

one must fail so hard in life, that is afraid to fail in a videogame...ridicoulous imho but they have my pity.

8. chunder27

chunder27 Registered

So how can you tell if someone is cheating?

the only thing I am aware of is that there are some guys who are a little OFF fast and can seemingly do things in the game that I can't

I dont know if this is down to me or anything else, but when you are at somewhere like North Loop in a Megane, have done countless laps and someone is taking a second per split out of you, they are either very, very quick or cheating!

What I am aware of is that the slick cars suit a certain style of driving, or a certain way of car setting up, that is clear to me/.

And if you cant drive like that, you will be miles slower than these so called cheats, and there is NOTHING you will be able to do about it

9. T.G.H. Freaky0Frager

T.G.H. Freaky0Frager Registered

This is pointless if the data after them are loaded in the Ram can change.

10. corsa

corsa Registered

Just look at it this way, cheating makes rF1/rF2 that much MORE realistic... I mean, for example, isn't cheating going on in NASCAR all the time? ;)

11. RMayfield

RMayfield Registered

I dont trust this Luiz guy...he's way too fast in our league ;)

12. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

There have been times on pubbies when someone blew by me like they have 2x the BHP and I've been like... hmmm... But I can't say for sure anyone is cheating. When the entire field's lap times are within a couple seconds and one guy is 4 seconds faster... I think hmmmm...

We all know that cheaters will try to figure the game out and there will be cheating. Do the best YOU can in a session and set personal goals to achieve. If the other guy is cheating then there's nothing to be done (right now in the beta anyway) and assume they are not cheating unless they provide proof. Some guys will be faster because they are fast. Some guys will hotlap until they find fast glitches. Some guys will cheat.

13. Luiz De Boni

Luiz De Boni Registered

lol Ryan.. I´M too fast?...looks who´s talking...:rolleyes:

I feel the same of what Guy said above. No way to catch a guy in public servers...all we can do is watch him fly over us...
    If you really want to enjoy the pleasure of trying to be a real a driver with this excellent simulator, just find a league you can trust, that runs a mod you like with a good balance of tracks and, mainly, one that has stewards to asure competitiveness and fairness.
    Tyka, Relay and all these anti-cheaters are useless...

14. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Hello, how can i join brazilian league?
    Olá, sou novo nisso. Como faço para encontrar ligas de rf2 de brasileiros e como saber se estou no nível dos pilotos de uma apra ser aceito? Existe algum tipo de tempo a ser batido em determinada pista em determinado tempo de treino ou é só inscrever em qualquer uma e ver se gosta?

15. Domi

Domi Registered

http://www.rfactoresources.com/2011/09/rfactor-anticheat-rf-scan-by-ipm.html

16. SeKa

SeKa Registered