Shader/Blend Change Problem

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Tamas Pongracz, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Tamas Pongracz

Tamas Pongracz Registered

Hi!

My problem is, if i choose a shader in 3dmax, after i export the gmt, i check in the game but i'm not lucky with this, i go back to max, i change the shader after export again, but in the game doesn't change the shader. Or i change the blend from one-zero, to src alpha-inv src alpha, the same problem. And if i want to use a cube map, without live mapper i can't do this, so i don't tick the Live Mapper checkbox, and i don't type REFMAP0 in the reflection mapper, doesn't matter, in the game show the live map. I don't understand this. In rF1 if i set the texture shader to Spec T1, and it wasn't good, after i changed this to bump spec map t1, in the game i saw the big different, but now, nothing changing.
    So the first shader what i set in max and export the gmt, this is the final results in rF2, after i change the shader, and/or blend, spec color etc. in the game show me the first shader. ????????? What's the problem? Somebody has the same problem?

2. NightSt@lk3r

NightSt@lk3r Registered

you need to export ALL gmt's that use that material, the game only loads the material once from the first GMT it loads containing that Material.

3. Tamas Pongracz

Tamas Pongracz Registered

yes i knew this, same then rf1.