EVE F1 No.15 loose all 4 wheels at once for no reason

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Holzvergaser, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Holzvergaser

Holzvergaser Registered

seen in;

Online multiplayer
    RACE session
    60ies series
    SPA 1966 track

i only had this once, i did not see anything on the road and even if there was a invisible item on the road, it didnt feel like i crashed into something. i was coming out of holowell curve and on the stretch between holowell and stavelot curve i was simply loosing all 4 wheels at once and continued bobsleding into the planks.

not much more i can say about it, i had a little wheelbanging with someone earlier this lap, but this was minor and didnt damage the car in a way it could be felt on steering. so i dont think this could make me loose all 4 wheels at once at a later point.

i try to dig through all my replays maybe i have it on video still, this would help a lot to demonstrate what happened.

2. PLAYLIFE

PLAYLIFE Registered

Buemi in China 2010 eat your heart out!

Strange incident, haven't had that happen to me.

3. Holzvergaser

Holzvergaser Registered

sorry i dont have a replay. i switched replay back on now if it happens again and i have video i dig up this thread.

4. RIKBRIANT

RIKBRIANT Registered

I too have had the same problem with the eve F1.
    For no apparent reason the car goes into an unrecoverable tank slapper on the straight.

I have tried to adjust diff settings as it appeared to be a wheel spin related problem,
    Also there where no suspension jolts to provoke this issue and it seems to happen every time i go onto track

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

What are the mech failure settings you guys are running with?

6. Nils

Nils Registered

The same happened to me yesterday in the #48 Spark F2. One time in training the left tires shot away. I not only lost them, they went up in the sky. Then in the race all four wheels tried to reach the moon. The replay shows a flickering, the tires disappear before the incident, then this:
    http://img.xrmb2.net/images/134388.jpeg
    Damage was 40%, I did not make much setup changes. If it helps I can upload my replay or the server replay...