Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smokeraider, Jan 17, 2012.

1. smokeraider

smokeraider Registered

Hi all...
    If we sign up for 18 months at $45.00 USD, what happen after 18 months ? do we have to pay again $45.00 USD for another 18 months over and over again ?
    Thx.

2. JWRPayne

JWRPayne Registered

I can't imagine that this will be the case. I suspect there will be some sort of renewal fee for a 12 month period, after our 18 month online pass has run up, that will be less than the original price of rF2 and the online pass subscription.

Bear in mind that you now own the single player portion of rF2. The annual subscription relates to online racing and updates to the game, AFAIK.

3. smokeraider

smokeraider Registered

Okay... we'll I guest that after 18 months the single player portion should be up to date ! So If I'm more a single player user, that package should be a good deal ? if worst comes to worst and they output some kind of great add-on in the future, I would have the opportunity to renew for a 12 months for example...

4. JWRPayne

JWRPayne Registered

That's pretty much how I've read into in smokeraider. The only things that you may miss out on, as you have observed, may be official addon tracks/vehicles/racing types and some later patches.

Regardless, I think the annual subscription will probably be a nominal fee in the grand scheme of things.

5. smokeraider

smokeraider Registered

Your right... thx for your time bud.

6. Jan Cato Larsen

Jan Cato Larsen Registered

After the 12 months, or 18 if you bought it now, is up there is a fee of aprox $12 for another 12 months. and after 12 months again and so on.

7. JWRPayne

JWRPayne Registered

Spot on Jan. Here's the quote from Virtualr.net:

8. smokeraider

smokeraider Registered

We'll $12.00 for a extra 12 months is worth it I think ! we'll see down the road if we need to keed paying LOL

9. smokeraider

smokeraider Registered

right on... thx