Mod not found - Formula Renault 3.5

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Jon Davies, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Jon Davies

Jon Davies Registered

Hello,

I purchased the rF2 beta last week and I'd just like to say it's a great start; it has tonnes of potential. Keep up the good work!

However, I have an issue. (Excuse me if this has already been posted or this is posted in the wrong section)

I've installed the Renault Megane Trophy, 1960s World Class Racing and Formula Renault 3.5 via dragging the rfmod files into the Packages folder in my documents. They seemed to install fine and they don't have any updates as far as I am aware. Playing offline with these mods isn't a problem. Also, I have managed to play both 1960s World Class Racing and the Renault Megane Trophy mods online, however for some reason it won't let me join any Formula Renault 3.5 servers as it says:

Series Installed: No
    Mod not found

I'm certain the mod is installed, as I can play it offline. Now I have tried re downloading the rfmod file, uninstalling it and re installing it but none of that seems to have worked, was just wondering if anyone else had this problem? Have I made a stupid mistake? Thanks in advance.

2. MJP

MJP Registered

There's a v1.1 update for the Formula Renaults, the thread is here that explains it and the download is in the 2nd post.

3. Jon Davies

Jon Davies Registered

Thank you very much! Will let you know if I have any other problems.