The 'Future Features'-Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blacky, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Blacky

Blacky Registered

In this thread I would like to discuss about all features which are already in the game and which features you are expect to find into the game.
    People with the the knowledge and experience in modding or in general, and of course the ISI team staff, are very welcome to answer these questions.

I start with some questions:

• Do flat spots have any impact on the grip level or are they just visually?
    • Going off-track does not seem to lower the grip. Will this be added (moddable) in the future?
    • Is it possible to visualize gravel on tires?
    • If you switch to wet tires, you can't see this. Is that possible to fix?

Discuss! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
  2. Jean-Simon Binette

Jean-Simon Binette Registered

telemetry and motec support ?

3. Blacky

Blacky Registered

Indeed a good question!

4. jtbo

jtbo Registered

I'm more interested about what we know being coming improvements / features, some have been confirmed by ISI persons, but everything is rather scattered. Nice centralized location of list features confirmed to be coming and now WIP/disabled would be nice to see :D

At least Tire temps were one feature confirmed to be WIP and currently presenting only surface temps, later perhaps temps would show temps from deeper inside of the rubber.

As for wishlist, damage like Street Legal Redline racing or better would be nice :)