Multiview

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Derek Speare, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Jett080

Jett080 Registered

just wanted to bring this thread back from the dead...........like a few posters above I'm keen to see a similar set up tool as iracing has implemented in rfactor 2 for us triple screen users, with both sims now having the skippy available it has highlighted to me just how different the view from the cockpit looks when you dont have access to a tool to adjust the side monitor angle......in addition with bezel correction in place it drives me crazy losing some of the on screen display!!

While I'll loving the skippy in RF2 having this tool in place would be the icing on the cake.

Tim- any news on this? I'm sure plenty of triple users would be damn happy to see this happen!

Jet

2. McBeute

McBeute Registered

Hi all

My problem is that when i turn on multiview all is fine but i cant change the angle off the side monitors, if i wanted to see correct i have to turn the side monitors to 90ยบ angle, and its to hot inside there :)

Any help please?

3. HKF0x

HKF0x Registered

4. eglan

eglan Registered

I have two projectors and, using warping software i want to create a curved screen of 180 degrees (or 120 degrees if 180 is not possible) to use with rfactor2. I am using a video card (radeon 7970) which allows the merging of two screens (the two projectors) into a single screen space with a resolution of 3840x1080. how can i get the rfactor 2 multi view function's 180degrees (or 120 degree) view to be active with just these two screens?