Display framerate & wipers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doc_, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Doc_

Doc_ Registered

Hi,
    First up, loving rfactor 2.

When I hit control f all I get is a green and white bar. It doesnt give me a number.

When raining while at Mills in the Megane, I have no rain on the screen and I cant turn the wipers on. Hitting w / ctrl w / shift w will not work.

Regarding FFB. I find it about right with steering torque filter @ 4 and 80% FFB in logitech profiler. The wheel should shake on sawtooths and off road.

2. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

After you get the bar hit control F again or hold it for a second. The number will come up. It's a little strange how it works.

3. FoXXb8

FoXXb8 Registered

Rain on the screen is not turned on in this release of the beta. No rain on screen = no wipers

4. Doc_

Doc_ Registered

Thnx guys. I managed to get frame rate numbers but still not sure how exactly lol.

5. Richard P

Richard P Registered

The megane has wipers,dont know how i did it but the were viseble in 1 of the onboard cameras.
    and the wipers are working
    but seems to bee wrongly placed while the look to bee in the inside of the front window.
    i thougt thats a bug and wen i read this topic think i post this little bug..

6. fedexpress

fedexpress Registered

If they can make wipers and rain drops as good as GT5 then omfg ima gonna be a happy man.