bug on lcd display

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by francotopa, Jan 14, 2012.

1. francotopa

francotopa Registered

i got this on the LED, but only there, when i moved on to the next lcd screen it was ok again, and when i got back to that page, that thing happened again.. quit game, launch it again and the problem dissapeared.

i dont know if someone reported it yet... by the way, i suggest oen thread called graphic bugs or something like that, could make it easier for us to know if something was already reported and for you to be aware of everything easily.
    thanks!

View attachment 567

2. Giz

Giz Registered

Sometimes what happened with the display at the right bottom of the screen.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. simon67

simon67 Registered

I also have this Bug.

It happens when I get in the car.There is no colour feedback from each of the tyres.
    If I then get out of the car and reload the track, the same problem may occur, but the colour of the tyres hud is different. I have to repeat the reload several times, most of the time, until I get the correct display and can see the real time tyre colours.

4. Dimetrio

Dimetrio Registered

I have same issues. My "Tyres/Car state" Hud is not working at all. No damages displayed, no different tyres colors depending of temp (only one color).

5. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Ill post my lcd stuff here i guess ..
    rF2 has 3 huds availble now the Multi Dial, Mini Hud and Arcade Style Hud ,
    Ive been using the Multi dial as it's what came up defalt , With this I have what seems like old rf1 tire data (no color overlays showing real time heat) they do change color (slow transition like rf1) and show wear but not the new color overleys and in megains it shows NO dammage on car at all , with 60's F1 it will show major dammage like if a wheel falls of and engin blows ,but nothing in megains ..

Then i tested the Mini Dile , now i see the real time color overleys (verry cool) but still no dammage overleys or light brights as my kids call it (megains only so far, havent done the other mods with changed hud) desplay seemed fine no wierd pixles or anything ..

Lastly i tryed the Arcade Style Hud , Also has color overleys altho the tires are verry small with this Hud setting and i see white out lines around the tire icons but they do change color/heat in real time .. Still NO dammage shows..

Now After trying /loading all 3 Huds when going back to my original hud it seems to have 'woke up' the Multi Dile Hud to wher it now shows the color overleys ..lol ;-)

who knows what will happen next !!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
  6. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

same problem here, randomly Tyre Temp Panel is working correct. After selecting other server online or starting another offline session it stopped working with a diagonal line, which let the part below functional. Sometimes I get totaly dark red tyres at 25 degrees celsius.

[​IMG]

can someome from ISI confirm, that this is a known bug?

7. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

View attachment 706
    when i have the problem with tire temp. display, it's mostly either grey with a hint of purple, or grey-green. as you can see in the screenshot it also sometimes mixes those two...
    btw it's completely random. not one specific car on one specific track or something like that...

8. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Do those of you who are not getting color variations have wear rates set to none?

9. jubuttib

jubuttib Registered

Wear rates are normal, time scales are normal, and even if I change them it makes no difference. It's a random bug from my viewpoint.

10. Radar

Radar Registered

I get the same problem as above with wear rate on 2x

i7 x58 chipset, 12gb ram, ATI HD 5000 series.

11. HKF0x

HKF0x Registered

I got this bug too , it happen to me when i go to graphic option change something.

View attachment 845

Reboot the game fix it, but when i change "track detail", restart the game is not enough,
    need restart the launcher too.

12. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Ok, thanks for the clarification. :)