Bugs while watching a Replay

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by wolfattack, Jan 12, 2012.

1. wolfattack

wolfattack Registered

I didn't find any thread about this,so i'll start this one. As the titles says i found a couple of bugs while watchin instant replays.

1- If i crash my car and lost any part of it,like wheels, wings etc and i press the ''Instant Replay'' button,my car already have that wheel or wing lost,even before the actual crash on replay. very weird.:p

2- While watchig a instant replay in a rain race,i can't see the rain drops while watching the replay,not even the spray produced by the AI cars or my car.

3 - Again,using the ''Instant Replay'' option,i have problems with FPS. this doesn't happen while playing,just when i'm watching the replay.

My PC specs are a Core i5 2.9Ghz with 8 DDR3 memory plus a GeForce 9800 GT 1GB DDR3. i run the game at full settings, 25 AI cars and the second resolution option.

2. TheAngryGimp

TheAngryGimp Registered

I've also had the parts issue in Instant replays. After a wreck with the 60's F1, the replay showed the vehicle missing the front wheel before the crash, and it looked like the polygons that made up the suspension for that wheel where stretching between the wheel and the vehicle wildly.

To reply to wolfattack, #2 is a known issue about the smoke particles and such and was stated in the release info I think.

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Replay system is WIP. Expect issues.

4. theother5

theother5 Registered

sorry light on mod and details here .... but I watched live a multiplayer race [I was pending] and one car chasing down another was floating. Anyone else witnessed this. Next time I see this I will take more details and report back.