Money back option?

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Stefan Erbe, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Stefan Erbe

Stefan Erbe Registered

Hi,

i have in my mind that i was reading a time ago that there is a money back guarantee for rf2 but i am not sure where ...

can anybody help ? i am really not interested in that game any longer.

thanks for your help and sorry for that broken englisch.

2. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Its in the same area as where you purchased it. Bottom option, request refund.

3. NobbyRacing2012

NobbyRacing2012 Registered

You do realize that this is still a Beta Version, right ... so you can be sure it will get better with every update ... Just asking ...

4. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

Got the files and off to the races.... :rolleyes:

5. Samuraisa

Samuraisa Registered

If I've pressed THE BUTTON (refund), how much time I need to wait for result?

6. HMBR

HMBR Registered

how long does it take for the refund? I payed with PayPal
    I bought it yesterday, tried to play for maybe one hour (only on single player, never even tried to login for mp) had a lot of problems and gave up, so I clicked on the refund option, tried some 3 times, that was some 18 hours ago, I haven't received any email or anything confirming my refund request,
    so I would like to know how long does it takes?

thanks

7. DriverN1

DriverN1 Registered

you make big mistake...it's only beta. There will be a lot of things added and after all updates this game will be much better

8. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Dont worry DriverN1.

Its pretty obvious its a BETA and you preordering the game which gives you access to the BETA which is for TESTING.

As they have said, played for like 1 hour and requested refund. Its a waste of time :)

9. brr

brr Registered

It took a day or two to get an email asking for order number and other payment details, so wait a bit more. The staff probably has lots of work at this time which means things don't happen immediately.

10. HMBR

HMBR Registered

thanks for the info!

yes, and for a beta test version I was disappointed with it, and I want refund, as it was promised,
    I don't find appropriate to point out all the reasons here, I just want to know how the refund process work,

I'm not closing the doors to RF2 in the future (but I will pretty much like to test the game before buying, is a demo version planned?), but for now I want to use the refund option, and wait.

thanks

11. Donnie Witt

Donnie Witt Registered

I just want to get refund from 1 yr sub then resubscribe for lifetime & change my first name in the process & know there won't be any problems .

12. HMBR

HMBR Registered

60 hours after asking refund and I still haven't got anything, no answer, no automated email confirming I asked anything...

any ideas? should I try to contact any email?

thanks

edit:

thanks!

I received an email asking the payment method and the code 3 hours ago,
    thanks for the help, and I hope to be back to the RF2 community in the future,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  13. Slothman

Slothman Registered

14. jaykop

jaykop Registered

If anyone wants a full refund for RFACTOR 2 BETA then they should sell their PC system and wheel and get a console END OF..... RFACTOR 2 is going to be massive in the next 12 to 18 months ......

15. Gjon Camaj

Gjon Camaj Registered

Processing refunds on our end takes a couple days. Depending on your payment method, there may be an added delay on the part of the credit card company.

Please note the request refund button notifies us of the request rather than starts the process. We will provide a refund to anyone that is unhappy with this early version of the software.

16. Donnie Witt

Donnie Witt Registered

I just want to get refund from 1 yr sub then resubscribe for lifetime & change my first name in the process & know there won't be any problems .

By getting refund can i resub useing same credit card # & personal info , Only changing 1st name from Donald to Donnie ?

How much if any of the game will i have to re install , download ?

Would like to get an answer from staff please, Have been asking this for quite a few days . Thank you .

17. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Donnie, you can just pay the difference (via Paypal is easiest, to payment@rfactor.net) and we'll upgrade you. But you have 18mo to do this.

18. saloei

saloei Registered

THIS IS A BETA! It's supposed to have quirks. It took me a short time to get used to rfactor when I first purchased it. But I don't regret it. Posting questions helped me to customize it to my liking. I zip around tracks with a 305 mass weight car along with my AI compadres. It''s so much fun when I can drive much faster around tracks yet still have a limitation to my cornering speed. I like the "Customize" aspect of this game.
    Oh, and lets not forget CTDP and other mods.

19. Woodee

Woodee Registered

A user asks for a refund... it is not the rest of the forum's job to convince them otherwise because it's in Beta.

If they want a refund, point them in the right direction rather than trying to convince them otherwise?

20. saloei

saloei Registered

Your right, but as this is a forum, we can all express ourselves just as you have done.