First round of bugs

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by heymoa, Jan 11, 2012.

1. heymoa

heymoa Registered

After an hour or so here are my first round of bugs.

• Problems with mod packages (posted in correct sub forum)
    • Right brake hose on 60's F1 disconnected compared to left side

• In on line race at Spa another car was placed on top of my grip position at formation causing us to have a big crash.
    • Autopit at Spa drove me into the parked trucks out in front of my pit box.
    • replay after a crash had my car running without wheels before the crash happened, also skid marks on the track are from the future, spooky!
    • DFGT Dpad left made me look right and Dpad right made me look left
    • ALT+TAB cause game crash

2. zemaniac

zemaniac Registered

I use your thread just to show a little bug (maybe)

I got stack in a barbed wire fence in Spa, half car in a side, the other half in the other side...

View attachment 471

See the picture: I couldn't go left, I couldn't go right, I had the fence cutting me into two halves :)

3. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

@heymoa
    Those artifacts reminded me when I have Ati related issues with NFS Shift 2. Check with different drivers... and of course, I assume you didn't overclock your gfx card?

4. TJ_Tas

TJ_Tas Registered

I've seen this too... It appears that any damage suffered by any car during a replay is present at the start of the replay.

5. heymoa

heymoa Registered

Ah opps forgot about those in that vid, its not my vid rf2 runs fine for me. I used that vid to show the issue with the front brake hose :)

6. HilarioSousa

HilarioSousa Registered

I have an issue as well... no graphic related but still an issue to report.

When mapping the buttons on my wheel yesterday, I got it wrong in one of the buttons and the message said that the button I was mapping was alredy taken by the Speed Limiter, and I should press "ENTER" to confirm or "ESC" to leave it as it was. I pressed "ESC"... and the same message kept appearing! Of course I had to overwrite the command on that button and configured it again... but still the "ESC" button had to have worked!!