Advice on most (if not all) purchase type issues at this time...

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by 88mphTim, Jan 11, 2012.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Just do it over the web and enter their info (their name, their email, etc), only your payment info (and I would advise you to use paypal, even though it costs us more, it seems to cause less issue).
    https://commerce.rfactor.net/purchase/products.php

2. 88mphTim

Na, you can't disassociate a machine. Just contact support if you run out, and especially if you purchased on that first day or something they'll have no issue upping your limit. It's just to stop people (and yes, this has happened with rF2 already) someone installing rF2 on theirs and all their friends machines. We can see it. :)

3. SucaScr

SucaScr Registered

Just a question about this... I´ve installed the game in my bedroom PC, and then activated also in the HTPC living room PC so as to compare performances in both Pcs.
    Afterwards, having drivers issues in one of the PCs I formatted and reactivated the game again.

Do i have any way to keepsafe both activations in case of needing a format in either PCs, as we used to have in rF1?? And not running out of licences or needing to re re activate in the same PC??

Thanks in advance for any Tip!!

From Argentina my regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SLIM V3n0m

SLIM V3n0m Registered

Hi Tim,

I'm still looking for a resolution to this issue. Any adivce would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    SV

5. 88mphTim

Yes, you may be able to save an activation by saving the ".rFactor2" folder in the appdata roaming profile, which is hidden by default.

6. SucaScr

SucaScr Registered

Thanks!!!!