Rfactor2 stopped working

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Bala RFS, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

Well af ter break the head, making and testing many things still the same.
    I formatted my computer and when the launcher selection in any of the three options ... SINGLE PLAYER / ONLINE / Developer rfactor2 starts to load but after a few seconds and closes out rfactor2 message windows stopped working.
    I repeat that I formatted, nose if you do not read. Exe or what is the problem but need a solution please ISI, I have a lot of work and be a little tired, but imagine how I feel after buying the game and can not use it .......
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Any idea??

2. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

PROBLEM SOLVED.
    After a hard day and night trying to fix my bad problem after formatting my computer, eventually it was no problem of windows libraries. I'm to the point.
    My windows user is Martin with tilde.
    Rfactor2 I created another folder that was user-Mart + dn, to not read the accents. RFACTOR2 copied the folder of my documents. After this opened the rfactor but when loading the circuits would close the game .... again to pull my hair ............. but with the help of good friends of mine from this world through our website ts we lit the bulb y. .... .............
    SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS RFACTOR.EXE stopped working:

Go to Control Panel-User Accounts-Create user account
    You create a new windows user account you give administrator privileges, but remember not to type accents, accents or special characters. and you keep reiniciais pc.
    You are going to your new user account, right from there and all desistaláis rfactor2 rfactor2 folders you have in the other users.
    also delete the user that you created the entire rfactor2 in the Users folder on C:.

After doing this and desistalar everything is related to RF2, RF2 reinstall our new user account, install mod active again our RF2 and RF2 play and enjoy.

I hope you have served and help you to solve problems rfactor closure or closures to load circuits.
    Thank you very much for everything and apologize for the inconvenience. A greeting.

TRANSLATED INTO SPANISH (My language).

PROBLEMA RESUELTO.
    Después de pasar un mal dia y mala noche intentando solucionar mi problema y después de formatear mi ordenador, finalmente no era problema de librerias de windows. Voy al grano.
    Mi usuario de windows es Martín, con tilde.
    Rfactor2 me creaba otra carpeta en usuarios que era Mart-+dn , al no saber leer los acentos. copié la carpeta RFACTOR2 de mis documentos. Después de ésto se abría el rfactor pero al cargar los circuitos se volvía a cerrar el juego.... otra vez a tirarme de los pelos.............pero con la ayuda de unos buenos amigos míos de éste mundillo a través de ts de nuestra web se nos encendió la bombilla y..................
    SOLUCIÓN A TODOS LOS PROBLEMAS DE RFACTOR.EXE DEJO DE FUNCIONAR:

Ir a panel de control- Cuentas de usuario- Crear cuenta de usuario
    Creáis una nueva cuenta de usuario de windows le dáis privilegios de administrador, pero recordar no escribir acentos, tíldes ni carácteres especiales. guardáis y reiniciais pc.
    Os váis a vuestra nueva cuenta de usuario, desde allí mismo desistaláis rfactor2 y todas las carpetas de rfactor2 que tengáis en los demás usuarios.

también eliminar el usuario completo que os creo el rfactor2 en la carpeta usuarios en C:.

Después de hacer ésto y desistalar todo lo que tiene relación con rf2, volvemos a instalarnos el rf2 en nuestra nueva cuenta de usuario, instalamos mod activamos nuevamente nuestro rf2 y a jugar y disfrutar de rf2.

Espero que os haya servido y os ayude a resolver problemas de cierre de rfactor o cierres al cargar circuitos.
    Muchas gracias por todo y disculpar las molestias. Un saludo.

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Thanks for making sure to post the solution you found. :)

4. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

Ok, no problem Tim, I just hope I have explained well by my English and I serve to help other friends with these problems.

Thank you very much to you.

5. SomeElse86

SomeElse86 Registered

He has right!
    IT WORKS THAT WAY
    THX Bala RFS

The Game has a Problem with the mapping the folder (if they User names with A, R, S and stuff)!

@ ISI TEAM is opportunity to Fix this?

I dont want to log in and off with other UserAccounts on my PC

6. Br1

Br1 Registered

Yeeees ... I have solved. You had my same problem. I had an accent like you in the name of the account.

Thank you very much...

7. knightyc

knightyc Registered

I dont have any rf2 files in my documents folder and my user account is Chris and no special characters my rf2 files are on my d:/ drive and all files are in one drive. I click on the single player and the splash screen shows up goes and then nothing and nothing is in task manager for it. same with dev and online modes. the dedicated server works fine and is running as I speak just nobody is on it.. Is there something im missing??

8. Lucas Costa

Lucas Costa Registered

My rf2 files are in my Documents folder, but I have exactly the same problem. When I start rf2, I click on any mode (SP, Online, dev) and the loading screen appears. But, shortly after this, it disappears and nothing happens, just the launcher.
    My user account is Lucas. It's frustrating to buy the game and then not being able to play it. Please, someone, give some advice. I'm desperate.

I didn't want to do that, but if I don't get the game to work, I will request a refund.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012