Nvidia users graphic settings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by epc1, Jan 11, 2012.

1. epc1

epc1 Registered

Hello guys im running core i5 2500k @3.3GHz , 4GB RAM, windows 7 64 bit, EVGA gtx 580, single monitor. Initially i had everything to full including HDR, when testing in single player i´d get 75-95 fps, but once i switched to multiplayer it went to about 45-60 fps. I´d like to know what are the recommended settings to get 100+fps without sacrificing a lot of eye candy.
    (Seems the graphics are not yet truly optimized to get the best fps)

Thanks in advance.

2. Alex Ball

Alex Ball Registered

I got a huge fps improvement by turning off HDR.

3. Crunchtime

Crunchtime Registered

Hey!

I basically have the same system(2500k GTX580 8gb ram) and for me the issue is rather the graphic quality than the fps. It looks like AA/AF doesn't really work. Tried different drivers but it doesn't seem to be driver related. Take a look at the lines( the ones which are farther away) on the track.It's even way worse in live, because with actual movement it all starts to flicker which is really bad on the eyes.

I'm running the game on highest settings (1920x1080, All Settings Max, tested AA level 4-8, AFx16). I'm not the only one with this problem. Friends of mine have the same issue. Would be nice if more people could post picutes so we can compare.

[​IMG]

4. epc1

epc1 Registered

5. Crunchtime

Crunchtime Registered

I have about 80 at the picutre above ( 2 Cars in front and running max settings + AA on Level 6) but i would take 40 or 50 Fps for a decent image quality^^.

6. un_fumeta

un_fumeta Registered

I'm getting some weird slow downs and stuttering in some turns when there are a lot of cars in the screen (but race start and grid is ok), even lowering my settings under what I think my CPU/GPU can handle (470 GTX). I'm sure there will be optimizations.

7. McClusky

McClusky Registered

What settings are you guys using in nv inspector or nv control panel? When I did not have a nvidia profile for rFactor2 and had everything in game maxed out using level 8 (with vsync on) I had good FPS (solid 60 of course) but I saw a bunch of jaggies so I forced various settings using nv control panel and I still have jaggies and now I have stuttering frame rates.

My system specs: Win 7 Pro 32-bit – i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz – 4GB DDR3 RAM – GTX 560Ti (275.33 drivers) – ASRock P67 PRO3 (B3) – ASUS Xonar DX – Westinghouse L2410NM LCD @ 1920 x 1200 – Obutto Cockpit – G25 – Buttkicker BKA 300