Help me, ecci 7000

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gecervi, Jan 11, 2012.

1. gecervi

gecervi Registered

After many hours I managed to solve the problem alone, and I re-activated account ("nc ".... HELP = 0), now the problem is another, with my 7000 ECCI wheel simulator does not work, in fact, when I try to drive, I pulled the steering wheel left and right, what can I do? thanks

2. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

If you could describe the issue with little more details, maybe we could help... what do you mean, it does not work? You can't assign controls to it (because rF can see the device)? And why you have pulled steering wheel left to right?

3. gecervi

gecervi Registered

Sorry for my bad English:), then, my ECCI 7000 was recognized and configured correctly, the big problem is that when I drive, I feel the steering wheel pulls to the left and right and not at the center.

4. blaknift

blaknift Registered

Go into your controller settings and edit this line under ffb. Steering effects strength="10000.00000". Make it -10000. If it is already -10000, then switch to 10000. This may help, Should reverse the ffb id think.

5. Skylar_Schutz

Skylar_Schutz Registered

has this method worked for anyone? I tried it today with rF2 and nope

6. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Make sure you select the profile for your edited controller, not necessarily the regular device name. Other than that, I haven't seen the option to reverse FFB in the game itself.

7. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

You should try emailing ecci. I've heard their customer service is really good so they might help you out.

8. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Can't offer a solution as those already posted are everything I have seen working for others in the past. Just responding as I feel bad not doing. Just a thought, before editing the INI, click detect, save that profile as another name, edit that. We might overwrite settings named as our default profiles with new builds.

9. Skylar_Schutz

Skylar_Schutz Registered

Yup I've contacted John Preeble, and he says that since rF2 isn't completely finished yet he can't comment on how to get it working . . all he knows is that it works fine for other racing games, including rF1 .. so it seems to be that the ball is in ISI's court ..