anybody who failed to activate even thouh having a invoice number?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by voltking, Jan 11, 2012.

1. voltking

voltking Registered

I purchased rf 2 five hours ago .when i first try to purchase it with mastercard, i failed for some reason. After that I pressed purchased button and somehow i made payment i guess because i got an invoice number.but there is no confirmation mail from isi or card company.and I can't activiate license either. i don't know what to do.
    Usually when i buy something with credit card like visa or master on internet,i get a confirmation mail from saler or credit card company. i want to try to purchase it again but i can't because I'm not sure if the payment is really done or
    not. Is there anybody having same prolblem like mine??

2. Gjon Camaj

Gjon Camaj Registered

Today was a bit unusual for our system, but I think it will go smoother now. If you have an account, try reactivating, an option under the Purchase Tab in the Launcher.

3. voltking

voltking Registered

No I can't activate it in the way you said. i even wonder why i didn't get a confirmation mail from isi ..whenever i tried to reactivate,the screen always said ' License not found'... Gjon, could you check if the payment is really done? if not, i will create another account and try to puchase it.
    the invoice number is RF11550608

4. LiLFaF

LiLFaF Registered

Same pb with me..

5. Amer

Amer Registered

I have the same problem as well, i got the invoice number but i am yet to receive an e-mail from ISI.
    I already tried clicking on reactivate under the purchase tab but it says " License not found".

6. Jarska

Jarska Registered

7. j haulass

j haulass Registered

Same problem here. Paid through paypal, received invoice, but no ISI email and the sim isn't activated.

8. voltking

voltking Registered

This problem is making me crazy!! how long does it take for the problem to be solved??

9. Graag

Graag Registered

I think I have the same thing. I used visa and filled all information correctly. At the end of purchase there came a notice that purchase has failed or something. But still I got the invoice number. I haven't received email about the purchase, and I don't think that I ever will. Something went wrong with the order. I'll try the purchase again later. Maybe the servers were so busy that this happened. There should not be anything wrong with my credit card, but if I can't use it to pay this, I'll try getting myself paypal account and try with that.

What I'm thinking at this moment is that will it create some sort of problem if I make another order and receive another invoice for my rf2 account.

10. Amer

Amer Registered

If something went wrong it would be nice to get an email conforming it, something along the lines of "your transaction was not approved "

11. voltking

voltking Registered

I agree

12. voltking

voltking Registered

did anyone get the problem solved? It's been 12hours since i purchased. still doesn't work
    the message still show like "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded." It's 10:15pm in south korea. i guess i have to check it again tommorow
    aaahhhhhhhh!!

13. Neil LCFC

Neil LCFC Registered

I had the same problem got an invoice number but no email . Do we just try to rebuy ?

14. chappybmx

chappybmx Registered

Tried to re-buy with PayPal and couldn't because it said the invoice has already been paid :? No email from ISI and grey screen with payment for license is pending.. guess I'll just mess with iRacing until it gets fixed.

15. voltking

voltking Registered

Finally it works!! Thanks Gjon for getting the problem solved.. yeehhhhh!!

16. RafBR

RafBR Registered

I never received any email from my attempt to buy with visa. But then I bought it with paypal and worked fine.
    regards!

17. jayblue

jayblue Registered

Same problem as OP - i have an invoice number but no e-mail and reactivating the account displays the no license found message...

18. Amer

Amer Registered

This is crazy its been 20 hours now !

19. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

20. Graag

Graag Registered

Worked for me now. I simply repurchased it.