Credit/ Debit Card Disabled

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hpreto, Jan 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. hpreto

hpreto Registered

Hi all,

It seems that I have some kind of problem when I'm trying to complete the purchase process. After introducing my credit card details I receive a message saying that my credit/ debit card is disabled for the next 24 hrs... I have already used more than one credit card just to make sure that it was not a specific problem with my credit card, but the message is always the same... Nevertheless after that message I'm getting a confirmation of the bill reference, but i'm not able to activate my license nor am i receiving an confirmation email (h_preto@hotmail.com)

HEEELLLPPPP MEEE,

hugo

2. jcp11

jcp11 Registered

3. Slim

Slim Registered

Yes I had a similar issue, I tired two different cards but both times got a message to say payment had failed. However when I selected return to merchant I got a message saying thanks for the payment and an invoice number.

4. hpreto

hpreto Registered

But have you got your license or a confirmation email from ISI afterwards?

5. Slim

Slim Registered

No, I have received no emails since then.

6. hpreto

hpreto Registered

Same situation then...
    Just a quick advice for you: do not read "first impressions thread"... I having an hard time to read all those guys already driving "MY" cars...:)

7. Ivan Lord

Ivan Lord Registered

Same situation.
    After introducing my credit card details I receive a message saying that my credit/ debit card is disabled for the next 24 hrs...รน
    Nevertheless after that message I'm getting a confirmation of the bill reference, but i'm not able to activate my license nor am i receiving an confirmation email

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012