Purchased, but no licence or e-mail

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by steviejb, Jan 10, 2012.

1. steviejb

steviejb Registered

Finally purchased (apparently), but I haven't received an email about it, but I do have the invoice code. I'm talking to someone on TS who tried the reactivate option and it sent him the email and he is now logged in, I tried it and it tells me "License not found".

Any ideas would be welcome.

2. Bertrand

Bertrand Registered

Same here :(

3. Brad_W

Brad_W Registered

Same here.

4. RMayfield

RMayfield Registered

Same. My guess would be the heavy load.

5. Briankem

Briankem Registered

I did the same thing with moneybookers and it said the payment failed. But I got a invoice with no emails. I don't think our payments worked.

6. Manta

Manta Registered

I tried to purchase via Visa. I did all the normal steps for buying online and then got to the last stage where it asked me to confirm my welcome message and enter a password???? I've never seen this before. So I thought I would cancel it and try paying by PayPal. Once I got back to my account details it said that I had purchased a lifetime license despite me cancelling my payment during the final stage. I am now trying to pay by PayPal but it wants me to create a new account and I cannot because my email is now used by the account created first time around.

7. RMayfield

RMayfield Registered

this Skrill Moneybookers company sent me an email requesting me to send documents to their location in United Kingdom? pardon my french, but go F*** yourself.

8. EAO_BuckRat

EAO_BuckRat Registered

Your account with Skrill (Moneybookers) has been temporarily restricted until we have confirmed your identity and personal details.
    Skrill (Moneybookers), as an FSA (Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom) regulated non-banking financial institution, is obligated to collect personally identifiable information. Any information you provide us with will only be disclosed in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. Skrill (Moneybookers) protects your account information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We will only use your personal information to service your account and to improve our services to you.
    In order to become a fully verified customer and have your Skrill (Moneybookers) account unrestricted, we hereby kindly ask you to send us a copy of the following documentation and information:

1) A full colour copy of a valid, official identification document; such as your international passport (double page), national identity card or drivers licence (front and back), a copy is required to verify your identity.
    2) A copy of a paper utility bill (Gas Bill/Electricity Bill) or bank statement issued in the last three months clearly displaying your name and address that has been received at the registered postal address detailed on your Skrill (Moneybookers) account, this is required to verify your address.

Please make sure all four corners of the above requested documents are clearly visible and that the documents have not been altered in any form or way. Electronically issued documents and Mobile phone bills will not be accepted.

Also if applicable:

3) A Copy of your Incorperation Certificate or Business Licence
    4) Any related Websites, Ebay ID’s, business explanation and shareholder details.

Please also answer the following questions:

1) What is the intended purpose of your Skrill (Moneybookers) account?
    For Example: Business or Personal Use (please provide as detailed an explanation as possible)

2) What activities do you pursue with your Skrill (Moneybookers) account?
    For Example: Gambling, Playing Skill Games or any other activities

In order to submit the above requested documents and explanation, please login to your Skrill (Moneybookers) account and follow the below steps:

Contact > Support Centre > Account/Security > ‘You have requested information and/or documents from me’

Please remember to provide the "Ticket ID" stated in the subject of this email, in your response.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is this?
    I know what it is not!
    And that is, acceptable.

9. EA0_BAD808

EA0_BAD808 Registered

Wow, that looks a bit dodgy Bucky.

10. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Same Skrill Moneybookers email as I got.

Logged back in to rFactor 2 and pressed REFUND button and bought again using paypal.
    Skrill might well be legit but this email looks dodgy to me.
    Never had to jump through the hoops to pay for summat with Visa card before and I sure as hell aint starting now.

11. johnnyw

johnnyw Registered

Ok this seriosly sucks, paid it with visa electron and got that purchase complete screen and invoice number but havent got confirmation email and game is not working, after i restarted it now its just greyed, tried to reactivate which just says no licence found :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  12. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Tee hee, I'm having a total mare with this.
    Originally bought with Visa, got dodgy email from Skrill, thought "sod that" and applied for refund, re purchased with Paypal, received new transaction number and activation email, tried to log in and got "Welcome Dave H. We are have processed a refund for this account" and the bugger wont let me log in at all now. ;)

Never mind, I trust those nice chaps at ISI to sort it out for me. :cool:

ARE YER LISTENING TIM, GJON or SCOTT???? ;)

13. Rafael Medeiros

Rafael Medeiros Registered

Same here,
    Looks like a job from a bunch of amateurs which ISI is not.
    I´m a self proclaimed ISI fanboy , but this situation is a sad let down.
    I purchased the lifetime option, well I thought so...

14. Borrish

Borrish Registered

Purchased the lifetime option and I have a receipt from Paypal and a Credit Card charge but no email and no licence. Reactivation doesn't work either. Received a PM from ISI but no resolution yet.

15. johnnyw

johnnyw Registered

Tried with my mom:s credit card too and that didint work at all, just got the message that credit card disabled for next 24hours. This is really strange, just taked a look to my bank account and no money is taked off from there. So i guess in some reason it just dont work at all atm atleast for me here in finland :(

I did got purchase ready and invoice number on all 3 times tried it but no confirmation email and moneys is not taked off on my account, very strange.

Well worked thru paypall and got it working so i guess its all ok now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  16. George Mastrokostas

George Mastrokostas Registered

Same issue here.

Thirty minutes after I purchased rFactor I received an email from moneybookers.com
    Mind you the actual rFactor2 game window I received an invoice/order number but it also said that a license has not been yet issued to me.

As mentioned above thirty minutes later I received the email from the email addy mentioned above.
    requesting me to verify who I am. By the way I have absolutely no issues with my bank account.

I am not feeling this email at all because it simply is not associating my activity with my rFactor2 purchase.
    What prompted me to post this was the timing of the email. The email was sent to me 30 min after I purchased the game so I thought maybe the service ISI is using for Credit card transactions is having a problem with my card.

From what I am seeing in my bank account statement money has not been taken out.

Can somebody from ISI give us an official explanation as to what is going on please?

Here is part of the email.

"In order to become a fully verified customer and have your Skrill (Moneybookers) account unrestricted, we hereby kindly ask you to send us a copy of the following documentation and information:

1) A full colour copy of a valid, official identification document; such as your international passport (double page), national identity card or drivers licence (front and back), a copy is required to verify your identity.
    2) A copy of a paper utility bill (Gas Bill/Electricity Bill) or bank statement issued in the last three months clearly displaying your name and address that has been received at the registered postal address detailed on your Skrill (Moneybookers) account, this is required to verify your address.

Please make sure all four corners of the above requested documents are clearly visible and that the documents have not been altered in any form or way. Electronically issued documents and Mobile phone bills will not be accepted."

17. Jonathon LeFaive

Jonathon LeFaive Registered

Anyone who has received a confirmation email from ISI should try checking out this thread: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...if-not-all)-purchase-type-issues-at-this-time...
    If you're still having trouble or haven't received a confirmation email from ISI, you can PM either Gjon or me with the email addressed used during account creation and any other relevant information.
    As for the "dodgy" email(s) from Moneybookers/Skrill, many of us here at ISI have received the same email. I can assure you that this is an independent action from MB/Skrill and that ISI is not requesting any of this information.

18. Math Rutjens

Math Rutjens Registered

Same here

19. Math Rutjens

Math Rutjens Registered

It first tells payment is pending, this is cleared.
    Now i reactivide and i tells License is not found. My RF11425621
    Plaese Help, Thanks

20. whiplash

whiplash Registered

I have problems with getting a licence key as well! :(

I have payed for Lifetime-rf2 using Moneybookers, as i don't have a creditcard. First, the rf-launcher told me "Payment pending, key will be downloaded when payed" (or so). Now, this message doesn't come up again, but still the login-button is greyed out...

Please help me!

I don't have a rf#

Greez

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012